Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Progject
Apr 23, 2006

I recently started going to the gym after four months off.

My right arm is now hosed and can only curl about half of what the left can before I get pain shooting up from my forearm that I think is ultimately poor posture coming back in from not having worked out for four months.

My Achilles tendon is sore after walking uphill in the cold.

Everyone is old here now. How hosed are you bodies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I have sciatica in my right leg that gets worse as the day goes on. I thought I found the key to getting rid of it but I was wrong. The pain is excruciating some days.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Visible:
Foot bruise. Day 4 so it's actually much better now.
(Pic is not really gross, it's just a very pale foot which some might find off-putting.)

Invisible:
Upper back/neck pain that's been giving me a headache for about a week now. I think I'm lift my body up with my head and neck while sleeping to change positions, not good.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

my butthole

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Head mostly :saddowns:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My dick is all big and hard :confused:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh no sounds like an emergency

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My right side of my jaw pops every time i chew. Sometimes it hurts pretty bad. Especially if i try to eat something chewy. Right now it's not hurting but it seems to come and go at random.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my prostate big.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

When it’s cold outside, my joints ache. I had juvenile onset arthritis as a kid that would inflame my joints at random, and although it doesn’t happen anymore, that’s still a remnant of it.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

my prostate big.

Some people have big dicks, some have big balls. Some of us pride ourselves on the size of our prostate.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
In 2004 I blew my back out because I was so nervous about asking Howard Dean a question and honestly it's never been the same since

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Third eye all hosed up and bigfoot is laughing at me

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
My right knee informs me with aches before, during, and after rainfall.

Driving for more than an hour makes my legs hurt.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Right shoulder, left shoulder, wrists, back, right ankle both knees, probably liver is done.

Stilll got my hair tho so that's nice

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My solar plexus chakra. Whooo boy is it blocked something fierce

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
My back hurts every morning for like half an hour, then I'm fine for the rest of the day. Which is an improvement from like ten years ago when I used to have entire days of crippling pain. The trick is to not work a job where I do back breaking physical labor 50 to 80 hours a week.

I've got kidney stones, because I don't drink nearly enough water, so that sucks. But they just lithotripsied me, so I'm good there for now.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Progject posted:

I recently started going to the gym after four months off.

My right arm is now hosed and can only curl about half of what the left can before I get pain shooting up from my forearm that I think is ultimately poor posture coming back in from not having worked out for four months.

My Achilles tendon is sore after walking uphill in the cold.

Everyone is old here now. How hosed are you bodies?

do yoga -also TCM says rub tiger penis on it

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Tarkus posted:

I have sciatica in my right leg that gets worse as the day goes on. I thought I found the key to getting rid of it but I was wrong. The pain is excruciating some days.

Same. Laying down helps (pain doesn’t completely go away but tolerable) and standing still isn’t too bad after a while but drat does standing up or walking hurt. Steroids helped and I have an appointment this week but It’s been 3 months of this poo poo.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm having to pee too often

Imagine me making the bitchiest face ever rn

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Spinz posted:

I'm having to pee too often

Imagine me making the bitchiest face ever rn

Diabetic?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Tarkus posted:

Some people have big dicks, some have big balls. Some of us pride ourselves on the size of our prostate.

i have to sit to piss so i dont wet myself but its a fine excuse to get a medical professional to finger my butthole.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Mu Zeta posted:

Diabetic?

Not at all

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
No she just drinking a proper amount of water

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
also i'm drinking too much to be smart tonight. quite frankly I could go on about how uti bacteria is terrible and gaining antibiotic resistance and blah blah blah also prostate does she check her prostate is it difficult?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Solvent posted:

also i'm drinking too much to be smart tonight. quite frankly I could go on about how uti bacteria is terrible and gaining antibiotic resistance and blah blah blah also prostate does she check her prostate is it difficult?

Most women don't have prostates and really it's best to have a doctor check your prostate.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
pee is stored in the balls and prostate is a process that holds up an estate

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
I have arthritis in my left hand's pinky ring and middle fingers and its entirely related to my shoulder and wrist position, along with inflammatory agents in my diet like coffee or processed food or nicotine
i could probably deal with most of the pain my body by eating better and exercising but nah.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

My rear end keeps expelling this brown stuff for some reason that smells really bad

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Fingernails are too long and it just keeps getting worse and worse every day

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I have genetic small fiber neuropathy. My feet mildly tingle 24/7 and my fingertips when I notice it.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
covid broke my dick

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
hot piss. it's way too hot. i keep an iced water balloon amulet on my belt at all times so the skin around the bladder doesn't scald

i also piss onto a block of ice in the toilet. otherwise it would melt right through the porcelein

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

My right knee is hosed once or twice a year, most likely due to me being overweight but what's crazy is my other leg never has problems and I don't really suffer from leg or back problems

Carebear
Apr 16, 2003

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno you will won't.
I have sciatica in both my legs from intramuscular injections while I was going through IVF last year.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I'm having surgery to remove a horizontal wisdom tooth in a few weeks. Not overly worried, the last time I did something like it it was very uneventful. One of my eyes is constantly dry, and tears up with any wind or temperature change; I bring a tissue when I go outside so I don't have tears rolling down my cheek. The other eye is fine, so :shrug:

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Carebear posted:

I have sciatica in both my legs from intramuscular injections while I was going through IVF last year.

You forgot to mention your busted ovaries

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
My left leg has had a shooting pain all day which is weird because it’s usually my right leg

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

My left leg has had a shooting pain all day which is weird because it’s usually my right leg

I’d be more worried about one of my legs suddenly being on the other side of my body, personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Absolutely shattered my ankle a few years ago, its got a ton of metal in it now. I can walk/stand/run still but i notice it everyday and sometimes it hurts real bad. Cant do flip flops and ankle shoes anymore