Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bukowski

hammulder
dude its been so long since i been in here

i feel like brendon fraser caveman
just thawed out but ready to chill

lol my fuckin sig is ridiculous should i update it?

"10-4 lil buddy my man doobie has a good hot dog go get er next time yer haulin through bama"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

hello friend!

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bukowski posted:

I remember u for having posted good. The sig might need an update if you're feeling froggy, but pls never change that av. It kinda says it all imo :five:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

today my plasma phlebotomist gave me a hematoma by accident and it's starting to bruise now. live and learn am I right.

that ever happen 2 u op?

Bukowski

hammulder

Areola Grande posted:

today my plasma phlebotomist gave me a hematoma by accident and it's starting to bruise now. live and learn am I right.

that ever happen 2 u op?

yeah actually I got kinda bruised up in emt school when we were doing IVs on each other

never hematoma though that sounds bad. owch...live and learn indeed peace be with u

"10-4 lil buddy my man doobie has a good hot dog go get er next time yer haulin through bama"

Bukowski

hammulder

hello! it's nice to be back... im feelin very chill...

Areola Grande

Bukowski posted:

yeah actually I got kinda bruised up in emt school when we were doing IVs on each other

never hematoma though that sounds bad. owch...live and learn indeed peace be with u

not as serious as it sounds. peace is definitely w/ me rn :cheersbird:

Areola Grande

Bukowski posted:

hello! it's nice to be back... im feelin very chill...

there's a Trashed Crew thread that's been sweeping the yob during the last couple years. Right now it's called Sober Crew which is a red herring and has caused unrest in recent times. Sore subject tbh :11tea:

Areola Grande

worth a look or a post. lots of chill concentrated there.

biosterous

Areola Grande posted:

there's a Trashed Crew thread that's been sweeping the yob during the last couple years. Right now it's called Sober Crew which is a red herring and has caused unrest in recent times. Sore subject tbh :11tea:

for reference this is because by*b is currently haunted, by a spectre, which is best dealt with by eschewing letter #15 when p*sting

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

Bukowski posted:

nice that you came back to post!

we have a sig thread you can post in and kind and talented folks will usually help with sig updates:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979965&pagenumber=13#lastpost

is the latest iteration of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

lmao your sig is amazing, I wouldn't change a thing personally. welcome hello & post, mate :moustache:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut