Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
This is a thread for ghosts, specters, revenants, and phantoms to just chill and have a good time, since we've apparently been hounded out of the other thread. Post here to just unwind and relax-- it's a ghoul's life baby and it is good.

Lately I've just been haunting cats and making them run around in little circles. Another new thing I've been doing actually is that I'm haunting bigfoot. It's been really interesting. Believe it or not he spends most of his time sitting in a little damp cave cleaning his genitals but I've been able to give him a good scare by throwing around animals bones or like, finding abandoned Limearita cans out in the forest and piling them up in ghoulish pyramids in his habitat. He usually just trips over them and bellows but it's all in good fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
hehe finally a safe spot to unwind

check out all these Os I got from the chat thread

O ooooo oo O Oo ooooooo o oo

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Manifisto

we're on to your infernal tricks, thread titles have not been legally binding on mods or admins since jeffrey took over!

Ghouled Mango posted:

Lately I've just been haunting cats and making them run around in little circles. Another new thing I've been doing actually is that I'm haunting bigfoot. It's been really interesting. Believe it or not he spends most of his time sitting in a little damp cave cleaning his genitals but I've been able to give him a good scare by throwing around animals bones or like, finding abandoned Limearita cans out in the forest and piling them up in ghoulish pyramids in his habitat. He usually just trips over them and bellows but it's all in good fun.

:smith: bigfoot may be a clumsy cryptid but he has a big heart, he doesn't deserve this

ty nesamdoom!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Manifisto posted:

we're on to your infernal tricks, thread titles have not been legally binding on mods or admins since jeffrey took over!

:smith: bigfoot may be a clumsy cryptid but he has a big heart, he doesn't deserve this

Please stay out of our thread. We don't come into your posting homes and cause a big scene

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Lurkers Must Ghost posted:

Please stay out of our thread. We don't come into your posting homes and cause a big scene

irony understanders such as yourselves should try posting in fyad, they'll love you over there!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Oh god no FYAD is way too scary for us

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!