Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

HopperUK posted:

Cheers, I will poke my head in.

yospos also has a lot on that very topic, if you can handle the tech nerds.

If you can't handle the tech nerds, nobody blames you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Albinator posted:

Be aware that computer touchers are often incredibly jaded about their work and there'll be a certain amount of "lol, look at this one" anywhere you go. If it's really what appeals to you, don't let them put you off.

(Have you considered beekeeping or being a shepherd, though?)

It used to weird me out how many people getting a modest golden parachute are now raising sheep.

... but the more I age, the more I get it.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Bug Squash posted:

The sole reason some people aren't conservatives is immediate self preservation. (which in all fairness is a pretty good reason)

Once they're no longer part of the immediate hate group then their true colours fly: This time, I'll be the one stamping a boot on a human face.

They're tiresome, and the reason why my first warning is always about the people who have to be right and have to win.

The greatest monsters I've known have all been people who think their pain entitles them to hurt others.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
And now I'm just hearing the CD version of the Cannon Fodder intro, again, like clockwork.

War, never been so much fun.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

haakman posted:

Heaven was too crowded for his poison spine.

Lowtax that is.

Oi.

The domestic abuser isn't the only one with a poison spine.

Ow.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
With the death of Richard Kyanka / Queen Elizabeth II, the long-time leader of a community often times seen as a home to a surprising amount of pedophiles / remnants of an empire struggling to find relevance, it is time to understand the past is gone and focus on the future, and what role, if any, an antiquated system of rules and regulations / disgraced comedians should play in it. (Cross out as appropriate.)

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Jedit posted:

Starmer hasn't had better ratings than Corbyn on his best day and at this point I think everyone hates him.

At this point I think Starmer hates Starmer. If I was him, I'd be best friends with the bottle at all times.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Just realized something.

Do the British know why Eastern Europe has a tradition of putting rugs up on the walls?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

OwlFancier posted:

I would assume the same reason everywhere used to have that tradition, which is cos the walls are loving cold and also nobody has invented wallpaper or cavity wall insulation yet.

I thought everywhere that built out of stone put rugs on the walls.

Pretty close, additional insulation is definitely a part of it.

But it's also to create a warm room because you can't afford fuel to heat the entire house.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Paperhouse posted:

Maybe I'm being naive

Got it in one.

The point is it takes a lot of time and resources to defend yourself.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

forkboy84 posted:

Overthrow the residents and vote to join Argentina would be the funniest outcome

No, that's the residents voting to join Argentina to stop Britain from sending over refugees.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

The Perfect Element posted:

Some pro thread-reading on display today.

You read threads like a professional, therefore you're fit for work.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

No, no - we prefer our queers to be literate.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Biden apparently forming a transgender atheist army according to nutcase.

Once again, they're living in a much more entertaining reality.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Pencils R Cool posted:

Seeing Omicron everywhere just makes me want to replay SOMA. By the way you should play SOMA if you haven't already.

If I made the choice to play Soma, would it be me playing it or someone different?

Better not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
I've found myself deliberately dicknosing when not within breathing range of others. Mostly so I can see something else than fog.