Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Antinumeric posted:

Hard to disagree, but who has a holiday home in Luton?

They were doing him a favour.

It seems he was away for work reasons. Its not his second home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Amazing electric cars
A revolution in personal car ownership
Access to space for non government agencies
i dunno like paypal or whatever

Please don't start another derail of letting everyone know how much of an idiot and Elonstan you are.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

I'm amazed there are any public toilets left to sell off.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Necrothatcher posted:

You should treat yourself, VR's a good laugh. I'd have thought virtual tourism without leaving home would appeal to you.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

VR is the absolute tits, and it's still pretty much in its infancy. I mean it always has been, except now the tech is actually good enough to sustain a market.

For me is just too much of a novelty. I just want to sit back, relax and play games, not stand up in the middle of the room.
Very fun at parties but I don't see myself ever getting one.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Oh dear me posted:

drat, is it really necessary to stand? I was getting tempted before.

Not for everything. Some games are just basically a normal game with head tracking and 3d (the vr abilities for elite dangerous for example) . But the bulk of the games involve full movement yes.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Gripweed posted:

Has the BBC apologized for that article about how trans people are sexual predators where the main source turned out to be an accused serial rapist who called for a genocide of trans people yet?

Lol no
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/nov/01/bbc-rejects-complaints-that-it-published-transphobic-article

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Even though I'm personally against any restrictions of photography in public places, that's a really weird defence of it.