Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

I cannot see any way such a law would be enforceable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

serious gaylord posted:

It will be enforceable against those the state wishes it to be enforced upon. Such a vague law is the point of.

I don't even believe that this government have that level of nuanced thinking. Seems more likely a dumb MP /spad decided let's just make 'pile ons' illegal without even thinking through the basics.

Calling now that it's not going to happen.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Also why are grown adults so exercised by being trolled online? Have the never used a forum or newsgroup in the 30 odd years of the mainstream Internet. It's not real just log off you n00bs.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Z the IVth posted:

Quick read online suggests that most of the victims are landlords.

Ah, a victimless crime.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Fanciest plane experience I had was flying KLM because they gave you a complementary cheese Sandwich and cup of water.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

The Perfect Element posted:

That's the thing with THESE PEOPLE... They make out as if they want to be free from some evil tyranny and are fighting for the greater good, but ultimately everything is just about getting their own way, facing no consequences and getting stuff for free.

Ah, they sound like perfect candidates for Tory backbenchers.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Does Aberdeen still have the guy in pseudo military dress who would stand down on John Street with a big pinboard connecting the dots between the queen and the nazis?

He's probably an anti vax guy now.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Flayer posted:

Is it just a straight line from one to the other?

I think his reasoning was a touch more esoteric than the true facts. It probably involved Templars and Aliens.

keep punching joe fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Nov 2, 2021

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

big scary monsters posted:

a toilet designed to make you feel like you're making GBS threads in the ocean.

In England this is just a regular toilet.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
The non EU salt and pepper probably has radium or arsenic or something in it.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
This guy, except covered in poppies, being dragged to the cliffside to placate the old gods of the sea.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
A fitting tribute to the noble father of our nation.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Shrek is a racist portrayal of Scots.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Lol they lost my data and I'm not even a member, I just paid :10bux: to elect Corbyn and wind up Polly Toynbee.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

OwlFancier posted:

https://twitter.com/brokenbottleboy/status/1455835321451569155

I enjoy that shoving a postbox up the arse of a crocheted squaddie is becoming more widespread.

I have never seen the like of this in the west of Scotland. Is it a purely Angleterre phenomenon or do Wales get in on the action?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Love that the horse is wrapped in barbed wire and has flecks of red paint / blood.

keep punching joe fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Nov 4, 2021

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Who is outside my house yelling stop being corrupt? Cowards show yourself. I will never stop being corrupt.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Probably misremembering but was dave grohl not accused of trying to nonce Kurt cobains kid?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Just wait till he does a conference speech and starts meeting the public and fleshing out his policy platform.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

bessantj posted:

I thought bisexuals fell under the queer category as well? Mind you I could be using an outdated meaning of the word.

Bisexuals are next once the trans are dealt with.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
The oceans are littered with those who struggled against someone called Ted heath.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Why are members of the government even legally allowed to carry out government business through an instant messaging app, surely there's a national security issue there as well as general compliance.

If I was to discuss commercial aspects of my work on WhatsApp I could potentially get fired for gross misconduct.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
My dad was skilled working class and owned a big house and business. Going by that table I'm lower middle, but I own gently caress all and barely make the living wage.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Official Royal British legion branded game of Operation where you have to remove chunks of shrapnel from an onest Tommy.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Suit is a lighter shade and the mask has a union fleg. Give me a job brown moses.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
When I were a lad the only time a PM ever made an address to the nation it was to announce their loving off. Praying that those days will again return.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
F

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
up in heaven with vilerat, barnacle jim, and the guy who had his pumpkins stolen.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
tldr Lowtax spent all his money so his ex and kids would get nothing in the divorce and then shot himself.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
spent it all on NFTs

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

His Divine Shadow posted:

What news thread?

:regd16:

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

smellmycheese posted:

Moot must be making GBS threads himself

no that's shmorky

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Do you think any members of the British monarchy have a fursona?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Forgot about the minutes silence but did take a dump at 11.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Ah when the British right forget that the general public are on the whole miserable cunts who hate the idea that someone else might be catching a break at their expense .

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Amazing that a Scot Yoon is supportive of that creepy tax break policy. I can guarantee you that if anyone SNP adjacent floated such an idea they would (rightly) be up in arms around how sinister and ethnically nationalist it was.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Had the honour of meeting Lowtax once at a charity do. He was unsurprisingly disappointing and very unfunny.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Leaving the EU has really limited upper-class access to teenage French girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Do NI unionists also freak out about Gaelic road signs or is that just a :scotland: obsession?