Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I'm taking a four year old to get vaccinated today, wish me luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Thanks. He was screaming bloody murder for 45 minutes straight, and I’m covered in sweat, drool and tears, but he’s now being spoiled rotten in the couch watching TV, and appears to have suffered little to no permanent damage.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

meatpimp posted:

Lego Titanic ordered for my son. In the process, Chase rejected the charge at first, thinking it was fraudulent. I was like "I know, look at what they're charging for that!"

I paid the second USD1000 instalment on my new coffee grinder, and my bank did the same thing. Can't really blame them.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

meltie posted:

Blimey. I love coffee too, but which moon magic grinder did you get?

Option-O Lagom P64 in black with SSP burrs.

It's pretty awesome and pretty dumb, I'll admit, but I enjoy the tinkering and it's a very nice piece of kit.

I back-of-the-napkin'ed the numbers on my old Mazzer, which set me back like 8-900 bucks when new, and it had done something like 5+ that monetary amount in coffee beans in its lifetime.

bolind fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Nov 9, 2021

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
What's the ad blocker (for chrome) of choice these days?

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

BraveUlysses posted:

wow, holy poo poo about lowtax.

and double holy poo poo the the lady ambien post about what happened

And triple holy poo poo if you go to other sites and read about what they think SA is.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
And here I thought “I’d drink a gallon of her pee just to see where it came from” was just a saying…

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Man Flu is no fun, even less so when having to take care of a snotty toddler.

Went to get a 'rona gagging just to make sure, even if I am fully vaxxed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
My brother ordered a Seat Terraco about six months ago. It was supposed to be delivered in the beginning of November.

He just got hold of the dealership. Expected delivery: in one year. :stare: