Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I've been doing my best to distance myself from the loop and have no clue who the gently caress brandon is and I'm not entirely sure I care to know at this point

I had literally never heard of it until this very thread but tldr a reporter was interviewing some guy named Brandon who won a Nascar race and the crowd was shouting "gently caress Joe Biden" and the reporter thought they were saying "Let's Go Brandon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

GoGoGadget posted:

I went to a Renaissance festival this past weekend and the dude doing most of the talking for the joust had the crowd shouting "Let's go, Brandon!" a lot. I just figured his name was Brandon. gently caress.

Guess I should have known when be said "Make Medieval Times Great Again."

That sure is a thing

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I got the Moderna booster and only had a sore elbow then a week later got a flu shot that gave me a nasty head cold (I havent made this much snot since I was a little kid) ugh.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

BIG HEADLINE posted:

(evidently the "New York Sex Club" was popular with sailors and was still there as of '91 since on a family trip there my father took us out of our way to *point it out*)

the what

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I took this picture recently