Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
I don't know how to precisely describe the surge bone-deep contempt that wells up every time I see that "Let's go Brandon" poo poo. Like we get it, you're all a bunch of insane cowardly little quislings, but you're really too afraid of saying "gently caress Joe Biden"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Nice. Any crypto. Lol. I hope the IRS opens a whole new wing to audit that poo poo.

We can do all that after we actually put enough money and manpower into going after the oligarchs and taxing them into oblivion.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Jesus Christ you must be fun at parties. I think I'm gonna go crack open a beer now, gently caress.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Loucks posted:

What do you think is going to happen (other than the obvious Dem bloodbath) that will be worse than white supremacists slaughtering people without consequence?

I'm not trying to fight here, but if electoral politics seem more significant to you than actual bullets turning humans into lumps of meat I'm not even sure how to respond.

The consequences of the 2022 bloodbath that will precipitate, encourage, and enable more shithead chuds in creating situations that allow them to gun down more people without fear of judicial reprisal?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Loucks posted:

I'm really not. I was just gobsmacked by the "actually electoral defeat for the democrats is worse than people getting shot" take. I'm against people being shot by white supremacists, you see.

Guess I'll go touch grass, or whatever the kids are saying these days.

Maybe start with not interpreting everything as insane bipolar black or white because people aren't in perfect agreement with your interpretation of events?