Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Lol, air force deadline for covid vaccine is today, 10-12k morons possibly on the block for disobeying a lawful order.

https://www.airforcemag.com/air-force-covid-vaccines-trainees-airmen-discipline/

Give them all articles and set them to mowing lawns with scissors or clearing snow with a spoon.

People are being told to drop retirement papers or get brought up on article charges. By the end of the week supposedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I’m getting mine tomorrow from medical :mrgw:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

The things I read about our cyber issues on the yellow/red net don't exactly fill me with confidence.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
GOOD

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Tell me he's walking without saying he's walking lol

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Nazi was slang for country bumpkin #themoreyouknow

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
He's more crab than man, twisted and evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If someone could pass the NDAA so I can have a loving budget to buy poo poo that would be great, thanks.