Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
No line to vote in Alexandria. Haven’t seen much talk about the election in my area either. Most of us don’t seem to care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Dum Cumpster posted:

Thanks, so far just seems like a rough cold. The smaller one seems mostly better already. But we'll see :shrug: definitely wouldn't want to find out what it was like without a vaccine. And I guess my wife has it worse than me because I can still smell lovely diapers.

At last, you've finally been pozzed

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Acebuckeye13 posted:

It's only the entrance to the rabbit hole. There's a whole article about the man who wrote the memo, John McEntee, who was appointed as head of the Presidential Personnel Office at the start of 2020 and rapidly used and abused the office to purge everyone who showed even the slightest hint of disloyalty towards Trump:

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1458047776407818242?t=fL-2bv4vsJXfPoil1knIsA&s=19

Is that detail about John Kelly’s gambling new? I don’t recall hearing about it, and Google searches yield nothing

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
The crayon joke is relatively recent and Marines have fully embraced it because nobody is allowed to hate the Marine Corps more than Marines.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Bored As gently caress posted:

Really great episode of The Team House where they interview Sean Naylor who wrote Not A Good Day To Die, about Operation Anaconda, and Relentless Strike about the history of JSOC.

He's apparently PNGed from the NSW community because he wrote what fuckups they were in Anaconda.

https://youtu.be/xUzFMADUPNY

Just just NSW. All of USASOC loving hates him for the stuff he put out in Relentless Strike

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Untrue, or unwelcome?

:nsa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Posting in the corpse of the november thread