Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
They're stupid people, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

TheWeedNumber posted:

Wait how don’t you know who Travis Scott is? How’d you miss out on sicko mode?

I have no idea what that means.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Platystemon posted:

Being overweight (body mass index over twenty‐five, qualifying seventy‐three percent of Americans)

Woohoo! :smith:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

1911s are lousy carry weapons for a few reasons, but that's not one of them.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

They all wore blue, but that is definitely in the "hosed up funny" category.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yeah, I don’t think Milley is going to be happy with that.

It's like Flynn is trying to test the notion that retirees can't be recalled.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Not commenting on anything else in you historic description there, I think your final point has become fairly commonly felt and widespread since a couple years back.

This is why the "no reason to vote/blue no matter who hurrrrr" people bother me. No, a vote for Biden absolutely doesn't fix anything. Not at all. But it kept Trump out of office for four years. Unfortunately, I think these people will have their way in 2024, with the lovely center-right establishment Democrat losing the election. God knows who that will give the White House to, but it's certain to be worse.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Loucks posted:

e: I didn’t come in here to argue with anyone, but there’s real “this is fine” energy from some in here

Who? Be specific. I don't think there's a single actual Biden fan in this entire subforum.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I genuinely thought this was the NYT Pitchbot at first.

Edit: Actually I wouldn't be terribly surprised if this is actually a potential ticket. It's one of the most DNC things imaginable.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Nov 19, 2021

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

facialimpediment posted:

Every "Biden's going to run in 2024" story is de facto stupid. The minute he says that he's not running, he will have near-zero power. Plus, if he's running, he's old as all hell and has 2-3 years to go in one of the most stressful jobs in the world. Best to just ignore the 2024 talk since a lot of who runs/doesn't in the democratic primary is going to be based on events not even close to happening yet.

It also doesn't really matter who the Dems put up.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Nuclear Tourist posted:

I apologize, my last dose of Star Trek included Chancellor Troi explaining in a very patronizing tone of voice to a time traveler from Earth's past about how disease and war had been eradicated and how all the bad things were gone now.

I actually thought you meant Lwaxana and was seriously trying to remember this.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That makes sense, if he wants to fly for a career. Small planes are the price of lightly used car. I'm just remembering years ago when companies like Spirit were paying pilots like, $14/hr to do regional hops, and the big companies weren't much better.

Nah, the military seems more than happy to be a part of the pickup truck/suv crowd. At least they're not buying Teslas, I'm kinda surprised Elon hasn't stooped to the level of pandering to troops.

He doesn't need to, they can barely keep up with demand. But Teslas are definitely popular at my base.

Fallom posted:

My dad tossed me under the glass hatch of his vette when I was a kid

If you can fit a golf bag you can fit a kid

The previous owner of my C2 remembers as a child being stuffed behind the seats. It's a convertible...there's no trunk, and she had to fit within the top if it was down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Wasabi the J posted:

They never learned the first rule of White Club: do not talk about White Club

They can't help it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80ZSjJzf5Y&t=22s