Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
My wife and younger son tested covid positive today, older son and I probably have it, waiting on tests. The information/instructions we're getting from our kids daycare, the high school my wife works for, and our pediatrician is significantly different. Glad we're on top of this pandemic thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Duzzy Funlop posted:

poo poo, hope you and yours get well, man. Hope you don't suffer any of the bad breakthrough symptoms!

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

gently caress. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, so far just seems like a rough cold. The smaller one seems mostly better already. But we'll see :shrug: definitely wouldn't want to find out what it was like without a vaccine. And I guess my wife has it worse than me because I can still smell lovely diapers.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Time Crisis Actor posted:

At last, you've finally been pozzed

Decades of begging on Xbox live

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Bored As gently caress posted:

Looks like the moron urged people to rush the gates and climb the fences.

https://twitter.com/yoongispick/status/1456890536330158083?t=fWj2LhukXbn0J69NRGP0WA&s=19

Hope the families of the dead sue that piece of poo poo out of existence.

Grip it and rip it posted:

I dont know much about his performances - do you have any examples of what you are talking about?

All the way back on the last page of this thread

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
https://twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/1458445529721999367

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Is red letter media cancelled? I legit don’t know, goons seem to have strong opinions in various megathreads and I’m not sure if it is because they said something about Star Wars or did something horrible.

They seem to be pretty good at ignoring all criticism and continuing to post content, unless the criticism comes from William Shatner.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
It's weird that man is somewhat responsible for my kids existing. I'll make sure to never tell them about him to properly honor him.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Nice. and thanks for reminding me to help the kids

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Starting to think we might have a slight prison problem

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

I just googled the guys account and he seems pretty normal guy who was at or near the scene and it definitely seems like he was just trying to make an dark joke about how riteenhouse declared self defense like he was expecting this guy to do so too and then deleted it. Not sure why it’s being posted here or why it matters.

He ran against Paul Ryan I think. Usually seems to be a decent person, might just be upset about the state of his state and posted something dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Everyone doesn't browse through the user control panel?!?