Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Defenestrategy posted:

My Job's HR decided today to get ahead of Bidens Executive Order and is asking for either proof of vaccination or an email saying "I'm not vaccinated" by the end of the week in case fed dollars/contracts are gonna be withheld based on us not keeping records I guess. I wonder if I can bribe someone in HR to give rough figures on what the percentage split looks like

real talk from a car parts plant in SC: we started giving a $100 straight cash bonus for proof of vaccination back in march and are still below a 40% take rate as of thursday

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Nov 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

look to your NC neighbors for a taste of what to expect, especially last minute lame duck session bills to strip powers from the governor after they lose the seat again

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

frinkiac is a cruel mistress

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

People keep saying they wish Hunter S. Thompson was around to see this, but he already was.

1972 posted:

This may be the year when we finally come face to face with ourselves; finally just lay back and say it—that we are really just a nation of 220 million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns, and no qualms at all about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I'll say it again, Ferengi death customs are the most utopian thing in all of Star Trek

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Portnoy seems to have Complaints

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lmao this guy thinks fent is smuggled by cartels instead of the post office

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bored As gently caress posted:

Moderna Booster Trip Report:

I got the Pfizer vaccine in January and didn't have any issues other than feeling tired and having a sore arm.

Yesterday I got the Moderna booster and felt fine. I woke up today feeling a little tired, pushed through and did a light workout. Then around 12 I felt extremely exhausted and took a nap. I woke up feeling like I got run over by a truck and thrown into a frozen lake - body aches, weakness, and freezing cold. I climbed back into bed and threw on sweats and the heavy blankets, and have been taking tylenol every four hours and drinking a gently caress ton of Gatorade.

Be warned - definitely get ready, and have tons of Gatorade and tylenol ready, just in case your side effects are as bad as mine are. I know a few people who got Moderna boosters, and all they had was a sore arm and fatigue. Your mileage may vary.

that was my dose 2 experience except the nap was 14 hours and included sexy dreams about rod blagojevich. Booster was milder, about a week for arm soreness to fade and the day 2 fever only got to 102°

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

Thread title material right there :laffo:

I've never even been to Illinois.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

stealie72 posted:

Have never seen this movie, but would watch the hell out of THAT movie.

it's called District 9 and oh boy is it a downer

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I'll add a real answer in shortly, but this is too cool not to use (in short the SS190 bullet can defeat body armor at a crazy velocity, but with less recoil then 9mm). HK's answers was the MP7 and 4.6X30mm round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyJEEISVTd4

meanwhile, the soviets simply used a pencil .30 Mauser

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The best one I've seen was a tweet along the lines of "Lowtax banning hentai from the somethingawful dot com forums was the 21'st century's Franz Ferdinand moment and I am cursed to live with this knowledge"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I scheduled my booster through my GP's office and the fuckin nurse wanted to argue about my eligibility after she'd already uncapped the needle. F- experience, will chain pharmacy next time

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

If a rich guy sees the inside of a trial it's because he's already pissed off the DA on a personal level.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I'm reading the complaint and holy goddamn christ how stupid do you have to be to sell stock options to someone while also giving them unilateral authority to change the strike price

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

You fundamentally misunderstand red state dems if you think winning is the goal or even desirable, the real friends are the out of state donations we blew along the way

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I've said this before but, lmao the way to become chair of the DNC is to spend $140,000,000 losing to Lindsey Graham by 12

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

how many MARSOC dudes have 7 figure book deals

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:nfpa:

your link's a bit mangled, ftfy

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Nov 19, 2021

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hannibal Rex posted:

The trial for the Denver shooting will be interesting. Aka the Pinkerton Antifa space invader supersoldier assassination of a True American Patriot.

That guy is drawing breath because the cops mistook him for one of their own, until the tape revealed he had excellent weapon handling skills

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The lesson seems to be to fire on anyone open carrying an unslung rifle on sight.

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 19, 2021

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

I think Rittenhouse is a turd, but I also think this was self defense.

I was always taught the first rule of self defense is to be somewhere the gently caress else before poo poo pops off

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I really liked that episode of Babylon 5 where the main cast kept getting holographically replicated over and over for centuries every time fascists needed do a cadaver synod for propaganda

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

McNally posted:

Chancellor Troi is from the timeline where she marries Quark and finds success in the Klingon Empire.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

saw that and came to ask which of you hosts chapo

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I mean, we've already seen the potential worst case for mortality for closely related genetics on this thing and it's frankly a goddamn miracle that it hasn't turned into MERS again yet

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

uhh if you click through to the article he's saying he thinks Qanon is a CIA false flag to distract weak minded fools with hanging around dealy plaza instead of taking up arms and doing his coup and he's very disappointed in his cowardly useful idiots

soo... no, not tight

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:hmmyes: surely 300 linear feet of cargo boxes is the insurmountable obstacle that will stop people who already walked from El Salvador

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 29, 2021

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

they look like the photographer hosed up and loaded a roll of Aerochrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

I SWEAR THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1465640620505063432?t=5-UVeK7Mv0GOju9k71_SMg&s=19

MAYBE YOU'RE BROKEN OR SOMETHING

"accelerating"