Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

somehow, it's november already! that means it's time for the harvest. time for collecting the crops, make some artisan goods, and celebrating at a festival. but nobody wants to live on a farm alone....

for this month's contest, we're going to pick somebody from stardew valley to marry. and, because i need more choices for randomization, you also have to set up one of your friends to marry someone from stardew valley. choose one man and one woman from the bachelors and bachelorettes:

an explanation as to why you are setting your friend up with a particular person is welcome but not required.

i will, as always, use a random number generator to choose the winning combination. i'll probably get to it tomorrow morning rather than tonight. i don't think we'll do an IK contest loser because we'll end up having to give a sixer to some lurker anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i like these contests because pretty much any imp zone regular can be an IK IMO, and it can be fun to switch up who's doing fixins headshots. every IK has been great so far.

speaking of which, i guess myco would be dropping off when we do the switch. synthy's only had a month so he'll stay on.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I would marry Emily. I've heard from reputable sources that all the men suck, but Elliott seems pretty handsome.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Shane and Penny because Penny already knows how to live with an alcoholic

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Im Marrying Leah and someone else is marrying Smelliott

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i will marry sebastian and will set my swinger friend up with abigail. time to live the goodlife

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Harvey looks like a good fit for my friend a loving dog to marry, and I will go with Abigail

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'll obviously marry Leah and i guess Shane cn make john romero his bitch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I will marry Penny and set my friend up with Sam because he has SSJ Goku hair.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Penny and Shane shall marry or whatever. Those are the two names. I don’t understand the rules but Shane looks the most like me so it’s called vicariously living dude. gently caress off.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I will not marry anyone but will set up Alex & Maru for no particular reason

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I will be marrying Haley and I'll set my friend up with Sebastian

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Haley for moi and I'll set my friend up with Harvey because he seems like he has a wicked whiskey collection

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Shane for myself, Emily for my friend

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Maru & Sebastian

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Going with Emily and setting my friend up with Sam.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Abigail

And Harvey

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Leah
Sam

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i am setting up my best friend HulkaMatt with Leah because thats who he chooses every time and i will marry sebastian because he could use the companionship

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
harvey
leah

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Alex
Abigail

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Haley for me, because she is shallow and beautiful and uhh, Shane for my friend so they can heal one another's broken hearts.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Abigail for me, Shane for friend

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
haley & sam

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I was gonna pick Shane/Emily but they're taken. Farewell

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Sebastian and Emily are married now?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Maru & Sebastian

you're already IK, dude

Kongming posted:

Alex
Abigail

we have our winner! I'll PM pragmatica in a moment. John Romero really better show up for that challenge tomorrow, lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Congrats Kongming

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this has got to be rigged for maximum lols

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

you're already IK, dude

we have our winner! I'll PM pragmatica in a moment. John Romero really better show up for that challenge tomorrow, lol

sorry i just thought it was okay bc that's how it's always been done??

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sorry i just thought it was okay bc that's how it's always been done??

yeah, you can definitely play the contest next time. we just let people be be IK for 2 months in the Imp Zone, so you were already keeping your buttons for november anyway.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grats kongming. rip him a new one

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Congrats Kongming :cheerdoge:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

👏

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sorry congrats kongming, my phone automatically turned that into a clapping emoji for some reason

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
good

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Romero, I have a feeling your whole family’s going down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011