Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret
Things are really tense here. So does anyone have odds on whether the Sunshine Protection Act will be up for a vote before I have to change my clocks and off myself due to SAD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

Solkanar512 posted:

Jesus christ Josh Barro, just shut the gently caress up. You think peas belong in guacamole, you think BBQ and grilling is bad, and now you're wrong here as well.

Just shut the gently caress up.

Funny if signing the Sunshine Act tanks Biden to 20% approval ratings because the media got all up in their feelings about waking up before the sun rises.

edit: I also think that most of the media people bitching about this don't like to jog in the dark.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

mango sentinel posted:

Every genre made a bunch of dogshit 9/11 songs.

I have not found any shoegaze 9/11 jams. Please help me.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

CommieGIR posted:

There's also the fact that we've been out of the business of building nuclear plants for nearly 20 years. This problem is happening at Votgle: We're having to re-learn how we do this as engineering plans meet the real world of construction.

Versus the Russians who have made the VVER series of reactors practically into an assembly line and can repeat the construction over and over with ease.

To this point, there are more people in China who know how to build a Westinghouse AP1000 plant than there are at Westinghouse US.