Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
THE BUS TRIP OF DOOM from Travel Far and Mad Libs.

I arrived at the bus terminal at 7 a.m. to catch the Turquoise Line bus to Istanbul (Not Constantinople). Little did I know I was in for a Svelte journey! Before we could even squash the bus, we had to wait in a dank line. When it was time to board, everyone in line pushed and gobbled their way to the entrance. I settled into my lung and put headphones in my tits, and tried to relax. Unfortunately, the pungent person next to me skedaddled loudly the entire trip. Just when I thought the journey couldn't get anymore slimy, the bus's Goblin started smoking. The whole bus smelled like a fully sexual snail with human titties! After we exited the bus and waiting on the side of the for 27 hours, another bus came to scooch us. By the time we arrived, I promised myself I would never, ever plep a bus again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

I want a bus goblin as a pet! I will feed him menthols every day...

I'll be back with a new one in a bit. But in the meantime if anyone wants to host feel free to just go for it.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
That gad danged noisy skedaddler! :bahgawd:

biosterous

things smelling like a fully sexual snail with human tiddies would make the whole experience more slimy, story check out

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

things smelling like a fully sexual snail with human tiddies would make the whole experience more slimy, story check out

:hai:

Also what is plep? dictionary.com has nothing.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

alnilam

rear end-penny posted:

:hai:

Also what is plep? dictionary.com has nothing.

It's a perfectly cromulent word!

ty manifisto

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

is it spelled plibt?

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

pixaal posted:

is it spelled plibt?

(:rip:)

ty manifisto

Zurtilik

1. obsequious
2. Bus
3. Hummus
4. Gay
5. Godzilla-ishly
6. Fanny
7. Patella
8. P trap
9. Flaccid
10. Pecker
11. Jeeeehosephat
12. Blow fish
13. Lower Jaw
14. 0
15. Enchanted
16. Charge

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Nov 4, 2021

alnilam

11. Jeeeehosephat!!

ty manifisto

pixaal

3 hummus

sig by owlhawk911

Ass-penny

13. lower jaw

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

biosterous

7. patella

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

14 - zero

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Farecoal

There he go
2. Bus

Scaly Haylie

15. enchanted

Stoner Sloth

12. blowfish

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
9. flaccid

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
6. fanny

Finger Prince

16. Charge

Areola Grande

10. pecker

Ass-penny

8. P Trap

Areola Grande

1. obsequious

Zurtilik

Just need:

4. Adjective
5. Adverb

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
4. gay

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

alnilam

5. godzilla-ishly

Zurtilik

I'll post soon. Sorry I was hauling rear end at work and then left early and now Im sleepy.

Zurtilik

obsequious
2. Bus
3. Hummus
4. Gay
5. Godzilla-ishly
6. Fanny
7. Patella
8. P trap
9. Flaccid
10. Pecker
11. Jeeeehosephat
12. Blow fish
13. Lower Jaw
14. 0
15. Enchanted
16. Charge

A Pinana Tells All
from Birthday Party Mad Libs

I can't take it anymore! Ever since this obsequious family took me from the party supply store, my life has been a bus. Sure, I heard rumors about being stuff with hummus and smaled around with a gay bat. I just never realized those rumors we godzillia-ishly true! I might be made of fanny, but I still have feelings. First, this family stuffed treats right up my patella. That's a very personal spot for a p trap like me! Then, I overhead one of the flaccid kids say they were going to tie me up to a pecker. Jeeeehosephat! Luckily, their pet blowfish grabbed me by the lower jaw and dragged me into the closet. Ill hide in here for 0 years if I have to. No one knocks this Enchanted and lives to charge the tale!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Zurtilik posted:

THE BUS TRIP OF DOOM from Travel Far and Mad Libs.

I arrived at the bus terminal at 7 a.m. to catch the Turquoise Line bus to Istanbul (Not Constantinople). Little did I know I was in for a Svelte journey! Before we could even squash the bus, we had to wait in a dank line. When it was time to board, everyone in line pushed and gobbled their way to the entrance. I settled into my lung and put headphones in my tits, and tried to relax. Unfortunately, the pungent person next to me skedaddled loudly the entire trip. Just when I thought the journey couldn't get anymore slimy, the bus's Goblin started smoking. The whole bus smelled like a fully sexual snail with human titties! After we exited the bus and waiting on the side of the for 27 hours, another bus came to scooch us. By the time we arrived, I promised myself I would never, ever plep a bus again.

I was gonna suggest doomed as a word, as I am doom, and then I saw this and read it and am totally sure that my neighbours wondered what the gently caress I laughed so hard about.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Areola Grande

I can't stand it when folks skedaddle loudly!

that's how the cops get u :bustem:

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Areola Grande posted:

I can't stand it when folks skedaddle loudly!

that's how the cops get u :bustem:

Keep dat loud rear end skedaddlin' down, the neighbours will be calling us in. I got 'nuff 'daddling charges and they gone hit me hard next time.

Finger Prince

Zurtilik posted:

obsequious
2. Bus
3. Hummus
4. Gay
5. Godzilla-ishly
6. Fanny
7. Patella
8. P trap
9. Flaccid
10. Pecker
11. Jeeeehosephat
12. Blow fish
13. Lower Jaw
14. 0
15. Enchanted
16. Charge

A Pinana Tells All
from Birthday Party Mad Libs

I can't take it anymore! Ever since this obsequious family took me from the party supply store, my life has been a bus. Sure, I heard rumors about being stuff with hummus and smaled around with a gay bat. I just never realized those rumors we godzillia-ishly true! I might be made of fanny, but I still have feelings. First, this family stuffed treats right up my patella. That's a very personal spot for a p trap like me! Then, I overhead one of the flaccid kids say they were going to tie me up to a pecker. Jeeeehosephat! Luckily, their pet blowfish grabbed me by the lower jaw and dragged me into the closet. Ill hide in here for 0 years if I have to. No one knocks this Enchanted and lives to charge the tale!

This one reads like it's being told to you by a the toothless old man at the bus station while you wait for the bus trip of doom.

Zurtilik

Finger Prince posted:

This one reads like it's being told to you by a the toothless old man at the bus station while you wait for the bus trip of doom.

:lmao:

Im gonna post a new one here shortly. Better brave yourselves!

pixaal

69. Nice

sig by owlhawk911

Zurtilik

1. Adjective
2. Vehicle
3. Type of Food
4. Adjective
5. Adjective
6. Number
7. First Name
8. Noun
9. Noun
10. Exclamation
11. Plural Noun
12. Adjective
13. Verb

pixaal

2. airship

sig by owlhawk911

Twenty Four

6. 24

<--

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
3. sashimi

Farecoal

There he go
1. leaky

Adbot