Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
shampoo in the rear end crack?
yes
no
gokrack
View Results

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lol if every single thing doesn't end up in your rear end crack like a newborn putting things in their mouth

Of course the shampoo goes in there. everything does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

nice try, you can't make me read a fuckin thing

drat bro what's up with your postcount

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

how;s the shower going buddy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i'll do it, but im not using water and im not gonna use anything but the all new flavor of old spice called GunFucker

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wash my butt crack hairs with the tongues of poets *squeak squeak* hehe :wink:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
sorry everyone i forgot to use shampoo in the rear end crack today, plus i got meetings and don't really want to potentially have to sit down with an itchy butthole all day. i just used the regular sensitive skin stuff that i use everywhere else

will try to remember tomorrow. peace and god bless

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

rear end crack is for real poo not sham poo!

:hmmyes:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Milo and POTUS posted:

drat bro what's up with your postcount

:justpost:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

You're not asking the hard questions. Shampoo in asscrack might be a given, but do you CONDITION your asscrack?

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
It is terrible to poo with split ends. Definitely super important to first rinse, shampoo, lather, rinse, conditioner, rinse then blow dry without heat. Sometimes I like to air dry naturally, so I'll walk through the house nude dripping wet. It drives my wife crazy, so it must mean I'm doing it correctly.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just spend 5 minutes each morning lubricating your rear end, no poo poo will stick

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
Maybe just shed your rear end skin for that baby smooth freshness.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Fugg

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

DicktheCat posted:

You're not asking the hard questions. Shampoo in asscrack might be a given, but do you CONDITION your asscrack?

times are tough, so i'm using a head + shoulders shampoo and conditioner combo

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
For real, I've used Shaving Powder before. I assume it works the same way as Nair does, by chemically removing it. I didn't leave it on for like the full 8 minutes because apparently it can cause some real damage with overexposure.

It worked out great. Since there wasn't any stubble, when it started to grow out I didn't even really have any itching. Just mix the powder with water, slather it on like mud and wait like 5 minutes and rinse. The farting adjustment is real, and it seemed to make my junk sweat a little more, but it was worth it I think.

e- and use gloves unless you want super smooth palms for a few days, it felt really weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

blight rhino posted:

For real, I've used Shaving Powder before. I assume it works the same way as Nair does, by chemically removing it. I didn't leave it on for like the full 8 minutes because apparently it can cause some real damage with overexposure.

It worked out great. Since there wasn't any stubble, when it started to grow out I didn't even really have any itching. Just mix the powder with water, slather it on like mud and wait like 5 minutes and rinse. The farting adjustment is real, and it seemed to make my junk sweat a little more, but it was worth it I think.

e- and use gloves unless you want super smooth palms for a few days, it felt really weird.

How much did it make your anus tingle?