Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terry Harri

Heather Papps posted:

indy paine is my hero

He showed me how to "re-boot" my computer once.

Thank you all for the kind words about Soarsquare. I'm not crying. You're crying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

hi terry

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

terry ive been trying to send my money to your web site but i cant get it to work. my nephew says i might need to talk to your 'pay pal' if you could put us in touch. thank you

Terry Harri

beer pal posted:

terry ive been trying to send my money to your web site but i cant get it to work. my nephew says i might need to talk to your 'pay pal' if you could put us in touch. thank you

Hello beer pal. Thank you for reaching out just before bedtime.

I am still learning the ins and out of electronic commerce. Prof. Cannes assures me that until the appropriate money receptacles can be affixed to the Nuthatchery that in the meantime you can rest your hands on your computer screen and think happy thoughts and then imagine all those happy thoughts leaving you through your hands into the website. Thanks!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i have enjoyed the soarsquare website launch, where i have stepped on the first square so to speak. it is very exciting to me, on the inside. this is a triumph. i will mark this in my journal by writing SOAR1: Success in big letters, right on a page in my notebook

Prof. Crocodile

hi terry I will soon be coming into possession of a billion dollars, as soon as I win this one thread which I am not at liberty to speak about, and I am excited for this new investment opportunity.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

What's Terry short for? Tarold? Terald?

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

vanisher

Would love to get in on that closed beta for soarsquare. I love that Philippine Dwarf Kingfisher and definitely voted "Rox," hopefully we'll see some blue nuthatches, I know how you liked that one from your last thread.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Escape From Noise

Terry, I may be interested as a certain business opportunity to become a billionaire may be falling through.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Terry Harri

Good morning investors.

Okay, there seems to be something a little strange going on at Soarsquare headquarters. I am not exactly in the loop, but there are whispers of an errant "Solve" button. I cannot imagine what that means and for the time being I would not worry about it. Please instead continue to enjoy new features as they roll out, I will be looking into the issue with the Soarsquare team later today. Engage and like!

Escape From Noise

I.am fully entergaged

more falafel please

forums poster

looking at this first opportunity, it looks like it's going to be very successful!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

I'm stuck on step one of soarsquare and as a business failure, I will fall on my blade to preserve my honor.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Android Blues

I'm closing in on you, Terry. URASS is GRASS. By which I mean I am interested in investing in Uranus Assimilated Symptotic Systems due to their pending merger with Great Relief Association Indo-Nepal Pharmaceuticals. Hope that you can facilitate this for me via the high potential wellspring of Professor Canne. Sorry again.

Terry Harri

Android Blues posted:

I'm closing in on you, Terry. URASS is GRASS. By which I mean I am interested in investing in Uranus Assimilated Symptotic Systems due to their pending merger with Great Relief Association Indo-Nepal Pharmaceuticals. Hope that you can facilitate this for me via the high potential wellspring of Professor Canne. Sorry again.

I have made liberal notes and am not totally sure who Indo Nepal is, but I will forward your concerns down the pyramid.

Ass-penny

I'm going to need to talk to my financial advisor Dr. Estacio Villa esquire

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

cruft

Yeah, I'm completely in the weeds on this.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cruft posted:

Yeah, I'm completely in the weeds on this.

same

:(

biosterous

yeah sometimes you need to take a think on big investments and then it just clicks :buddy:

has stuff already clicked for you? you might want to investigate whatever thoughts popped up into your head

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

for hopeful investment enthusiasts who are seeking help (i.e. sharing hints, tips, and tricks) I have created a thread for more direct puzzle discussion

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3983858

oblique hints and the like in this thread are fine (unless I hear an objection), but please use spoiler tags for anything too revealing. for those who would benefit from things being said more plainly, the other thread will hopefully be a good resource!

ty nesamdoom!

Bingo Bango

I gotta get in on the ground floor of this!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Everything finally clicked for me!! So many great ideas popped up, it was a wild ride!! I can't wait to invest!! Wowie zowie!!

Terry Harri

Manifisto posted:

for hopeful investment enthusiasts who are seeking help (i.e. sharing hints, tips, and tricks) I have created a thread for more direct puzzle discussion

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3983858

oblique hints and the like in this thread are fine (unless I hear an objection), but please use spoiler tags for anything too revealing. for those who would benefit from things being said more plainly, the other thread will hopefully be a good resource!

I'm sorry but what in the blue blazes are you talking about?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Terry Harri posted:

I'm sorry but what in the blue blazes are you talking about?

I think maybe they posted in the wrong thread. Sorry, Terry!

Terry Harri

Mormon Nailer posted:

I think maybe they posted in the wrong thread. Sorry, Terry!

Oh...well no bother. I hear Soarsquare has ignored the technical difficulties of yesterday and forged ahead, releasing their newest feature! You know what that means. Seconds, minutes, hours of engagement, precious life dripping through the screen in the endless quest for more profit. It's beautiful from down here (remember I am below you on the pyramid)

biosterous

wow, glad to see you're forging ahead in this bold direction, Terry! things are definitely looking up! this second day of soarsquare seems to be a phenomenal success!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

I too am pleased by the success of your second endeavor!

ty nesamdoom!

beer pal

wow this terry guy is quite a character

selan dyin

Peter has good taste in cartoons I have decided :)

Terry Harri

BALLS DILDO posted:

Peter has good taste in cartoons I have decided :)

Wait, Professor Cannes talks to you about cartoons? ...I didn't even know he watched cartoons...

more falafel please

forums poster

successfully tested the second feature of soarsquare!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

take the moon

by sebmojo
when it comes to success, there is often an initial or first success followed up by another, or second success. i think being consistent and getting both is key

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

Another successful launch - Soarsquare is off to a good start with both of these!

Terry Harri

I must apologize for the regular crashing of the new features--but judging from all of your comments, perhaps it is not so bad! And thus, Soarsquare marches onward, forever into the digital future where all the complexity in life can be squished into likes and dislikes, as, some say, god intended.

Yet I digress, Soarsquare has built on a community functionality, allowing user-created content relating to all your favorite places. Please check it out!

selan dyin

Terry Harri posted:

I must apologize for the regular crashing of the new features--but judging from all of your comments, perhaps it is not so bad! And thus, Soarsquare marches onward, forever into the digital future where all the complexity in life can be squished into likes and dislikes, as, some say, god intended.

Yet I digress, Soarsquare has built on a community functionality, allowing user-created content relating to all your favorite places. Please check it out!

Woohoo, three consecutive successes!

biosterous

something somethign success idk my brain's a lil fried today sorry for not keeping up kayfabe atm

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

words words third blah blah success cabbages cabbages watermelon watermelon

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

holy smokes terry these opportunities are excellent

lmao at these, great job everyone involved :five:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

three for three on great ideas Terry, keep this up and you're bound to see much success!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terry Harri

I appreciate everyone's kind words! Admittedly, I feel like I must admit that something seems to be going wrong yet again with our coding, and yet you all revel in it. Who am I to judge the definition of joy?

Manifisto posted:

words words third blah blah success cabbages cabbages watermelon watermelon

Also, you seem to have posted your shopping list in this thread by mistake.