Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Blues

Terry. Have tripled my investment in Soarsquare on UHLSE as of this morning. Only invested a single yuan but it's still gone up an impressive amount. I did put two more yuan in to "goose" it a little and I think it is having the required stimulatory effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

look, everyone thinks anish kapoor is an rear end in a top hat but you're taking it a bit far, terry

success on 3

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

take the moon

by sebmojo
good things come in 3's, things like success, or so im told

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

look, everyone thinks anish kapoor is an rear end in a top hat but you're taking it a bit far, terry

success on 3

Anish Kapoor may NOT participate in Soarsquare!!!!

beer pal

my word, i think my search for an investment expert is complete

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

more falafel please

forums poster

not a real spoiler:

lol, tit

Terry Harri

I don't know how to tell this to the investors, but we're facing some issues on the backend (I'm told that means computer) such that the release of Soarsquare's next feature must be delayed until Saturday. I apologize for any inconvenience and am happy to answer any questions. If you absolutely must know, we have run into a severe glitch (squirrel loose in the office).

Terry Harri

Please ensure you have a safe end to your week and that you close all windows and doors snuggly.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Loose squirrels are not to be trifled with; please ensure your employees are safe and protected, do not underestimate the danger of squirrel

Terry Harri

Good afternoon/evening/morning investors!

Apologies about the tiny pawprints and mess, but things are back on schedule at the Nuthatchery. Accordingly, as a treat, Soarsquare has embraced your goodwill and energy to go ahead and release the next two features, user feedback and Nesting, at the same time! Engagement! Go!

Manifisto

good to hear from you Terry! pleased at your continued success, look out foursquare and fiverr!

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

i feel like engaging with user feedback was a successful use of my time!

e: i am also pleased to have successfully engaged with nesting tests

biosterous fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Nov 6, 2021

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

beer pal

i love to complete things numbered 4 and 5. sorry for the off topic post terry

biosterous

huh weird i just sorta had this vision, that had nothing to do with a reply to an email that i got, that looked like this

and then i sat at the computer and my fingers moved all on my own and i saw this (spoiled for anyone who doesn't want to see the results of a strange vision that have absolutely nothing to do with some emails people may have sent and received):
http://thenuthatchery.biz/soarsquare/img/myprideandmysoul.png

and then the last thing i remember from the vision was that i should post it in this thread for some reason? i wish soarsquare was fully launched, i would love to be able to post about a weird vision on such an innovative platform!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

Under normal circumstances, I would be highly concerned, and yet I remain pleased as punch. In the face of crash after crash, you loyal investors scream "success" and "success" again! Maybe it is actually your engagement that brings these errors. I will run it by the computer people (people who use computers and not the more frightening reading of that).

Let us outrun these errors into the bright, cyber future together. Soarsquare has just released their newest, and in my opinion most sensical, features--microtransactions! And no, this isn't where you trade in small pieces of lint and pebbles (normal confusion any smart person would make before being corrected by computer people).

selan dyin

Terry Harri posted:

Under normal circumstances, I would be highly concerned, and yet I remain pleased as punch. In the face of crash after crash, you loyal investors scream "success" and "success" again! Maybe it is actually your engagement that brings these errors. I will run it by the computer people (people who use computers and not the more frightening reading of that).

Let us outrun these errors into the bright, cyber future together. Soarsquare has just released their newest, and in my opinion most sensical, features--microtransactions! And no, this isn't where you trade in small pieces of lint and pebbles (normal confusion any smart person would make before being corrected by computer people).

One more "success"!

Manifisto

pleased to report a success

ty nesamdoom!

Terry Harri

biosterous posted:

and then i sat at the computer and my fingers moved all on my own and i saw this (spoiled for anyone who doesn't want to see the results of a strange vision that have absolutely nothing to do with some emails people may have sent and received):

Alright, my grandson Dorfin just taught me that this is not in fact a stylistic black line in a post but is something called a "spoiling" and he taught me how to read through them. Imagine my surprise in what I found. It seems...to...be some kind of satanic playing card? The graphic on it looks oh...so...familiar. But, I can't imagine where I have seen it before. I am going to keep it in the first post because waste not want not.

biosterous

microtransactions definitely seem to be a successful way to increase your revenue!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Android Blues

I've microtransacted, Terry. I've been feeding money into my printer tray for the past half hour and I can feel the warm glow of an investment growing from a wan sapling to a mighty yacht (metaphor for oak). I can hear the little coins clinking around, getting bigger inside the printer, thanks to Soarsquare.

more falafel please

forums poster

4, 5, 6 come on and get your kicks

vanisher

biosterous posted:

huh weird i just sorta had this vision, that had nothing to do with a reply to an email that i got, that looked like this

and then the last thing i remember from the vision was that i should post it in this thread for some reason? i wish soarsquare was fully launched, i would love to be able to post about a weird vision on such an innovative platform!

1/4?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

more falafel please

forums poster

i feel like i read a story somewhere about four things that went unused for so long that looking at them was sad, so they had to be divided and entombed

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
didn't click on anything today but I wanted to say Hi Terry

Stoner Sloth

two more successful launches

number 5 took a lot of help from friends, thanks all!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
keep trying to invest but apparently I am too computer illiterate to figure it out

biosterous

7 success yay

gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

biosterous posted:

7 success yay

Terry Harri

biosterous posted:

7 success yay

holy moly when Prof Cannes called you all early investors he wasn't kidding! Yes, the final (and greatest?) feature of Soarsquare has released earlier today. I apologize for being a bit late on the uptake, I had been writing a difficult blogpost. Let us engage and celebrate Soarsquare, a disruptive new technology while we can, maybe.

Manifisto

feeling the soarsquare love, seven heaven

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

feeling the soarsquare love, seven heaven

Goons Are Gifts

the density and number of success around here is staggering, you really did it Terri!!

beer pal

im a proud member of 'success club 7'

Terry Harri

Good afternoon/evening/morning/lunch investors,

...Soarsquare was a success, I think. I looked over the engagement data and it looks good, a lot of lines were going up and all lines were going to the right. Double good, if you will. I've been reaching out to Indy in hopes of expediting repairs on some/all of the features that crashed so that you may all continue to Soarsquare forever, but we appear to be a bit behind schedule.

No matter! I bring ever more exciting news of new disruptive, innovative and the other one investments! Today marks the launch of my second capital venture, iLark Radio. So, investors, sit down, strap in, and put really big headphones over your ears, comically big (ha ha funny to think about you all wearing them), and tune in as the Nuthatchery presents:

Oh, and Indy, I know you were a pretty gigantic nerd, so maybe you post here--please return my mails (electronic or otherwise).

beer pal

let me be the first to congratulate u on your new venture Terry, ive successfully listened to the first song on offer. delightful

Manifisto

iLark, uLark, weLark, success!

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

needed a lot of help getting iLark set up, but i got there! this song sounds pretty weird though

biosterous

i have never heard music like this before, but this is cool and good! i hope the rest of the songs are just as successful at reaching their audience

gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

I was just adjusting my night cap (looks exactly like you think) when I got the alarm that peak engagement was made for iLark's very first release yesterday! I won't lie to you investors, there is something strange going on behind the scenes of that first single, but for now it seems to be stable and live, so engage while you can!

And when you can't, engage with the hot new release, "Concerto no. 7". It just "dropped" and, judging by the name, it sounds like we're on the cutting edge of music technology here.

Good night, investors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

well I made this one harder than it needed to be but I am pleased to report success!

ty nesamdoom!