Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

I finally got a chance to check out some of these business ventures and they are all really swell!! Sorry I don't have the funds or time to invest right now but I hope soon I will be able to do some "catch-up investing" as they say in the biz. Even though I'm really bad at investing, it's kind of like a puzzle to me and I suck at puzzles.

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I'm very late with investing but I just took my first step into the big world of investing in investions.

pecan

Alright, we're done here.

A certain finance capitalist WHOM WILL NOT BE NAMED decided that gum, dirt, band-aids, and whatever he keeps in his fanny pack (that he is embarrassed to tell you all about) was not enough. So what did he do? He decided to go and pee on Jays Clan's ONLY data supply. This is inhumane. I do not profit enough for this.

We're abandoning Jays Clan. We're done. Eugh.

Terry Harri

pecan posted:

Alright, we're done here.

A certain finance capitalist WHOM WILL NOT BE NAMED decided that gum, dirt, band-aids, and whatever he keeps in his fanny pack (that he is embarrassed to tell you all about) was not enough. So what did he do? He decided to go and pee on Jays Clan's ONLY data supply. This is inhumane. I do not profit enough for this.

We're abandoning Jays Clan. We're done. Eugh.

Incredible!! It's...over? I'd pee on it a thousand more times had I known it was just this easy.

pecan

Terry Harri posted:

Incredible!! It's...over? I'd pee on it a thousand more times had I known it was just this easy.

Hold on there, grandpa. Jays Clan is done, but I didn't say that I was.

Investors (not Terry),

I hope you have been having a great week. All of your hard work and engagement has been leading up to this wonderful moment. If you will all please visit the Nuthatchery, you will find a new, fifth Affiliate, one untouched by the imbecility of Terry the small man.

I would ask you to engage away, but heck, you already have been.

Terry Harri

pecan posted:

Hold on there, grandpa. Jays Clan is done, but I didn't say that I was.

Investors (not Terry),

I hope you have been having a great week. All of your hard work and engagement has been leading up to this wonderful moment. If you will all please visit the Nuthatchery, you will find a new, fifth Affiliate, one untouched by the imbecility of Terry the small man.

I would ask you to engage away, but heck, you already have been.

The fifth...what....

more falafel please

forums poster

my posting energy!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

beer pal

sucking off our posting energy... what a sicko... i knew life was a lot like the matrix...

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the dick sucking factory was a ruse all along...

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Android Blues

Terry. I apologise for calling your motives into question. It is clear that we must, like the Power Rangers and the enemies of the Power Rangers in some of the movies, band together to battle a greater threat. Piss on whatever you need to. I'll take it from here.1

1. As soon as I figure out what I'm doing and how to do it.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
holy poo poo. holy gently caress

Prof. Crocodile

:ohdear:

pecan

Excellent, keep posting...you're only making me stronger (richer)!

And don't get any ideas, you can't do anything, not from your position in the inverted pyramid. You'd need to be closer to the bottom and we all know there is no downward mobility under e-venture finance.

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

Hello investors (?),

It turns out we were all had and that no one can know quite everything lest they rest at the bottom of the inverted pyramid of cash money. I cannot apologize enough. I merely hoped to bring a unique and innovative investment opportunity to such a happy and energetic subforum. But now we have all become mere fodder for Professor Cannes, like Indy, DJ, and Stef before us. What will happen to us when BYOB has reached maximal engagement?

...no, no, we can't think like that! We can still make a difference. Look at me, for instance. Just this morning I collapsed the entire infrastructure of Jays Clan by peeing on the appropriate electronics (make sure everything is unplugged first). Professor Cannes is right, you may not be able to do anything directly because of your superior (actually subordinate!!) position in the inverted pyramid, but I am one step closer and might be able to help.

It's just...my mind is so full of financial and economic thoughts. It feels impossible to even focus without calculating margins or returns. How can I help like this?

...y'know, I wasn't always like this! I was different before! I was...well, I can't totally remember...

If only...I could remember what I used to be...

beer pal

terry! look at this image. how does it make you feel?

biosterous

hi terry i found this old pic of you!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

beer pal posted:

terry! look at this image. how does it make you feel?

I...I want to like this picture.

B-but...I wouldn't know how to talk to this little creature. Would it know of investment? Traunching? I fear we simply do not speak the same language. And..and what if this little guy was really far away. I don't even think I could see him then...

biosterous posted:

hi terry i found this old pic of you!

Hmmm, I don't know if I see the resemblance. It doesn't look like me. You see, I am wearing a fine, tailored, expensive suit and not....whatever that is?

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Terry, you've got to remember. You are the One.

beer pal

terry, thoughout the last month we've uncovered these four relics from your past life... have a look and try to remember...

pecan

👀💦

Van Go Go Go

I shouldn't precisely have chosen madness if there had been any choice, but once such a thing has taken hold of you, you can't very well get out of it.
Barren Huffett once said "only invest in things you know nothing about", I've taken this advice to heart and would love to invest in your company.

I've also been doing some digging and found this image:

not sure if it's related but boy if it is... :homebrew:

ty Kaiser Schnitzel 4 the winter sig

Android Blues

Terry. When you met Stefferz, you were wearing your cool-rear end safari hat. You remember her commenting on your Jurassic Park-looking rear end, right? How she showered you with derision, but under that derision, there was a vein of admiration for your commitment to your strange and solitary ideals? Why were you wearing the hat, Terry? For what purpose were you wearing the hat?

You must remember, Terry. I'm pissing on as much local circuitry as I can but I'm not sure it's having the desired effect - and hell, my bladder's nearly empty.

Android Blues

Everyone...I don't mean to scare you, but something's happening to the Friend Square...

Terry Harri

beer pal posted:

terry, thoughout the last month we've uncovered these four relics from your past life... have a look and try to remember...

Is this...what I...forgot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaPnIONGfU0

Terry Harri

I...I remember!! I remember everything!

The lies...the Econo-lodge...entering things on a calculator...none of those were me...I'm Terry Harrison, I love nuthatches and my wife and kinder egg toys despite living so wildly outside of the suggested age range. I play bridge on wednesday nights and euchre on Friday nights. I cannot decide which Golden Girl is my favourite!

...and to think, I wouldn't have remembered a thing had it not been for BYOB.

I don't have much left to repay you with, BYOB, but maybe you would like the very cards that saved me. I've taken all I can from them, but perhaps there is still something left for you.

Android Blues

がんばって、テリちゃん! がんばって

と。。。ありがとう。。。

knut

jesus christ

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I'm still stuck on the minion one

e: got it 😎 one puzzle down! I assume, without checking, that you all are about as far along as I

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Dec 5, 2021

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

beer pal

biosterous

... maybe it was just the wind...

but i hope not

gallery of sigs

he/him

barnold

Terry Harri posted:

I...I remember!! I remember everything!

Android Blues

biosterous posted:

... maybe it was just the wind...

but i hope not

i can smell him now...a gentle musk that was absent all month long. he's back, i'm sure of it

Escape From Noise

nut posts what pecan't.

Android Blues

We have a year until next November. It is clear now that last year was not an isolated incident. Therefore I propose this "group activity": we should start a club devoted to finding and imprisoning pecan. and we should get really weird about it, and develop elaborately hierarchical titles and costumes.

it's possible that by the time November 2022 rolls around, we might have forgotten why we started what i'm tentatively calling "The Order of the Veiled Legume", and we like it too much to stop. but that could be a risk we'll have to take.

Goons Are Gifts

Escape From Noise posted:

nut posts what pecan't.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Out of character, this thread is BONKERS. I didn't think last year's amazing thread could have been topped, but it was. Puzzles, narrative, art... all spectacular. What a shame I was on the road during most of November without much internet access! Massive kudos to the team in charge.

I see... I see a new nut thread. It appears he's back. Does that mean this is all over???

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

biosterous

this was a special secret i got but everyone who had fun puzzlin is welcome to use it! i guess you could use it if you didn't have fun puzzlin but i just don't understand why you would want to!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

biosterous posted:

this was a special secret i got but everyone who had fun puzzlin is welcome to use it! i guess you could use it if you didn't have fun puzzlin but i just don't understand why you would want to!

ah yeah i meant to post this! if you participated, or wanted to participate, or if you just want it, feel free to use it :)

hint if you want to "earn" it for yourself: take a look at the weird paper that bios found earlier in the thread

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!