Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

success with concerto no. 7 for soprano recorder in Bb!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i successfully listened to this song, but it also reminded me of when the kids living upstairs were "learning" recorder and it was just constant shrieks and squeals of a plastic wind instrument so i got grumpy, heck

thanks everyone who helped me listen to it though!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

You'll notice it is a cute flourish to add an o to the ends of words like concert. You're allowed to do it with anything, I have learned.

more falafel please

forums poster

Terry Harri posted:

You'll notice it is a cute flourish to add an o to the ends of words like concert. You're allowed to do it with anything, I have learned.

thankso, terryo harrio

Terry Harri

more falafel please posted:

thankso, terryo harrio

Ha ha ha, I see what you did there!

Well investors, I, uh, hope you enjoyed iLark's first two releases as it seems neither could maintain the high engagement numbers. I promise this surely cannot be another Soarsquare. While I send some important faxes and pages, why not get a nice cup of tea, lay back in your favourite sofa couch and listen to the soothing sounds of iLark's newest release, This Hour has 20 Questions?

more falafel please

forums poster

Terry Harri posted:

Ha ha ha, I see what you did there!

Well investors, I, uh, hope you enjoyed iLark's first two releases as it seems neither could maintain the high engagement numbers. I promise this surely cannot be another Soarsquare. While I send some important faxes and pages, why not get a nice cup of tea, lay back in your favourite sofa couch and listen to the soothing sounds of iLark's newest release, This Hour has 20 Questions?

well i only have one question: how did you manage such a success?

biosterous

i've found this recording to be much easier listening than the last one. gotta say that DJ has a very soothing voice, too. wishing him lots of success in his future career!

gallery of sigs

he/him

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Terry I lost a box of fuckbooks out the back of my truck. Are there any plans for a new venture to help someone like me?

also the new webzones are a great success, keep up the good work

Terry Harri

I do not know how you are all listening so particularly hard to leave only the wrecked fragments of internet code in your wake, but rest assured we have our top team on the case taping those fragments back together. We have a miniature extraction team working on recovering some of the artists from earlier releases and I will try to keep you posted on what will surely be a successful recovery.

In the meantime, iLark has just "dropped" (like how kids say it) a new release. A little German diddy that reminds me of my nona (not German but she was old).

Terry Harri

There were brief reports of some static and issues with the newest broadcast, but I got word from our tech man (short for technology man) that everything behind the scenes should work now!

biosterous

Terry Harri posted:

There were brief reports of some static and issues with the newest broadcast, but I got word from our tech man (short for technology man) that everything behind the scenes should work now!

i'm glad that you were able to successfully iron out these technical issues, terry!

gallery of sigs

he/him

knut

CFFBJ CZBV JFDVKYZEX NVEK NIFEX NZKY KYV REJNVI SFO. JYFLCU SV NFIBZEX EFN KYFLXY. (XVII)

Prof. Crocodile

knut posted:

CFFBJ CZBV JFDVKYZEX NVEK NIFEX NZKY KYV REJNVI SFO. JYFLCU SV NFIBZEX EFN KYFLXY. (XVII)

:hmmyes:

biosterous

one of my business friends forwarded this to me, and i thought y'all might enjoy it! it definitely has nothing to do with a beloved poster being trapped and is probably some very useful business lines! spoilering it for people who don't enjoy seeing a lot of horizontal and vertical lines and also some diagonal lines on a piece of paper

gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

The board (Professor Cannes) requested more engagement on yesterday's release. However, I did also get him to okay iLark's newest release, 'Picture This' from world famous muusical, "Framed!". Get to clicking, liking, loving, and visiting again!!

biosterous

man, i remember the Framed! was a huge success on broadway! thanks for the reminder, i should give the whole thing a listen again :buddy:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

I'm a little behind but I can at least report success on 3 and 4!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

I'm a little behind but I can at least report success on 3 and 4!

five as well, woo!

ty nesamdoom!

Terry Harri

Hello investors,

Management has handed down (up?) a message to me to forward to you. Now, we understand you have other obligations in life (family, friends, sleep) and we here at the Nuthatchery want to work into that important fold, forming an increasingly important part of your lives. As engagement metrics have flagged a little this weekend (we just assume you are maybe taking a nap, dreaming about engaging with our latest releases), we are forced to halt new releases until several of our analytical thresholds are met. Where do you come in? As always, you engage! Engage engage engage until not even a drop of a release is left, just a happy, sated husk, enabling us to march forward (as a team!) into an infinity of content.

Long story short, our next release is delayed until our most recent releases meet more "success" as you all so lovingly put it.

beer pal

since we're talking about radio let me share with you one of my favorite songs that ive been hearing a lot lately http://thenuthatchery.biz/mp3/ilr_puzzle_pass.mp3

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

beer pal posted:

since we're talking about radio let me share with you one of my favorite songs that ive been hearing a lot lately http://thenuthatchery.biz/mp3/ilr_puzzle_pass.mp3

sounds beautiful :allears:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

more falafel please

forums poster

i wasn't able to do any testing over the weekend, but i successfully tested today 4, make it 5 times

Terry Harri

Well hello there investors,

Imagine my surprise when I woke up and saw our engagement launching up, up, up, straight through the roof! Of course, I immediately saw the tragedy in this (both releases have ceased airing and the technicians are increasingly distant when replying to my increasingly frantic IT tickets). But, when I see the warm replies in this thread, it is hard to stay worried. The fine folks at iLark Radio seem to agree with me as they have brought you a new release. I'll admit, it is not my cup of tea and so I asked that they stop the automatic play function. If you'd like to hear the song, just click the speaker icon in the corner and enjoy!

more falafel please

forums poster

success, success, success on 6, 6, 6

biosterous

:same:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

:yossame::yossame::yossame:

ty nesamdoom!

beer pal

im a real sicko devil warshipper so i loved the latest release [thats what i would be saying right now if i was an evil sinner]

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Prof. Crocodile

I’m gonna do it terry. things have been crazy for me recently, but today is the day I finally get to invest.

Pussy Haunter

is it time for me to make professionally made nfts

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The pussy I'm haunting is you, bitch.

more falafel please

forums poster

the only NFT i want is to get Nut [out] From Terry['s prison]

Terry Harri

Hello investors!

We've come so far, engaged iLark Radio to its limits and yet it still delivers one final release for us tonight. Maybe...maybe we should engage a little less? Haha just an idea, maybe it won't lead to so many errors. Though this seems wildly at odds with the inverted pyramid of profitability....ahhhh, nevermind, click click click your worries away with the soothing sounds of everyone's favourite folksy fable, Spellin' Tom Connor.

Manifisto

Terry Harri posted:

Hello investors!

We've come so far, engaged iLark Radio to its limits and yet it still delivers one final release for us tonight. Maybe...maybe we should engage a little less? Haha just an idea, maybe it won't lead to so many errors. Though this seems wildly at odds with the inverted pyramid of profitability....ahhhh, nevermind, click click click your worries away with the soothing sounds of everyone's favourite folksy fable, Spellin' Tom Connor.

terry, is it possible to see success before success is even an option? weirdly it happened to me!

ty nesamdoom!

Terry Harri

Manifisto posted:

terry, is it possible to see success before success is even an option? weirdly it happened to me!

with Spellin' Tom in your corner, the world is only possibilities. I still can't believe they got him. Apparently I just missed him when I popped in earlier today--gah!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
HOLY loving poo poo TERRY I FINALLY HAD SUCCESS IN INVESTING ON ILARK'S LAST SONG!

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

:hmmyes:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

that last song really speaks to me about the things that i hold dear. spellin' tom's newest album is destined to be a resounding success

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 17, 2021

more falafel please

forums poster

iLark is ready for beta! it's going to be a huge success

Terry Harri

Luvcow posted:

HOLY loving poo poo TERRY I FINALLY HAD SUCCESS IN INVESTING ON ILARK'S LAST SONG!

I am whelmed.

Terry Harri

Good afternoon/evening/morning/non-noon investors,

You did it again! Engaged iLark right off of the side of the planet it seems ha ha ha don't worry there is nothing wrong or missing or gone. We forge ahead in the name of profits and the investment of residual life energy dying for an outlet. Who knows, maybe iLark will be back online in no time. I'm only mad that the whole station went offline while my request for more Spellin' Tom was in queue!!

Have you enjoyed the process of venture capitalist finance so far, investors? I hope you have. From the unforgettable digital colonization of the world via Soarsquare to the soothing sounds of DJ Blum on iLark Radio, it seems we have already covered the gamut of emotional, innovative, cutting-edge investments. But we haven't! We are missing one of the world's greatest mysteries, ripe for algorithmic disruption. Love.

But don't take my word for it, why don't you head over to my newest affiliate, Hatch.com, for more information. Tread carefully investors, you might just stumble into lifelong romance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i hope that everyone looking for TruLove on Hatch has lots of success :kimchi:

gallery of sigs

he/him