Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I actually thought that was the least bad part of the interview, because it's just dumb as loving poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
That's also true. When he first said it I was like "haha this is going to be a very pathetic attempt at Libertarian humor eh" and then, well.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Will we be calling him KKKron before or after his retirement?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Lots of people are talking about how dumb Aaron Rodgers is, but not nearly enough are talking about how lovely he looks in the face since the whole holistic bullshit started. Dude looks downright awful and there's a pretty obvious point at which that turned.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Lots of people are talking about how dumb Aaron Rodgers is, but not nearly enough are talking about how lovely he looks in the face since the whole holistic bullshit started. Dude looks downright awful and there's a pretty obvious point at which that turned.

https://twitter.com/brandonkinnard/status/1457188954319556612?s=21

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Hot Diggity! posted:

He looks like a guy who has been out in the sun a bunch and hasn't gotten Botox or other cosmetic poo poo why do you keep bringing this up

Okay man go look at a picture of Aaron from like 2 years ago and tell me he looks the same lmao. Unless you're saying he looks the same in which case I suppose you're in support of the holistic lifecycle that's supposedly preventing him from aging. :allears:

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

R.D. Mangles posted:

before defending his right to eat livestock drugs, it loving rules who cares.

This is the cleanse he said he did back in March btw lmao

quote:

Virechan: cleansing using powders, pastes, or heated medicinal plants
Vaman: forced vomiting or purging through herbal medicinal treatment
Basti: massage, as well as enemas using warm oils
Rakta moksha: detoxification of the blood, also known as bloodletting
Nasya: nasal clearance using herbal remedies, oils, and fumes

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Never said he looks the same as people do this thing called "ageing." He looks older with more crows feet and more grey. Again, really weird but you do you dude.

I don't think it's weird to say a guy who has been eating clay, horse paste, and god knows what else as well as doing a cleanse that involves boofing essential oils and forced making GBS threads/vomiting looks a bit more peaked than he has in the recent past (which was usually pretty great for his age actually without any seeming enhancements) but alright then pal!

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Henry Ruggs killed someone doing 120+ and it was forgotten about 24 hours later

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I couldn't stomach the article but read the follow up today about them tacking on additional charges and him facing a 40 year sentence if convinced on everything, which he likely will be. Thankfully his passenger should be "ok".

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Gully Foyle posted:

It's that the Ruggs story is pretty much done.

Somehow I missed the fact that he also killed a dog until reading another article just now and feel bad, again. But other than that I suppose you're right, just felt like a short cycle to me?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

AndrewP posted:

unironically repeating Clay Travis tweets in this thread :cmon:

I'm merely commenting that sports media has been literally nothing but Aaron Rodgers. Calm down, friend. Jesus Christ.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

That Which Squeaks posted:

It's almost like we as a society have already clearly decided that DUI's are bad, and have a clear system in place to deal with it, as opposed to a high profile star lying then spouting anti-vaxx rhetoric during an ongoing pandemic. Truly shocking that one gets more interest.

It's almost like this is a witch hunt against me for posting something completely innocuous and quite frankly, I will not stand for you nerds and your cancel culture.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
He's still really good, PFF has done a number of good breakdowns on film and absolutely would be an asset to most teams. It's more about the cost at this point, financially and whatever diva narrative the media pushes over the next week or two.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I don't even know who the gently caress Clay Travis is

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Adun posted:

He’s like you but actually gets paid to say poo poo like “but but what about the black guy”

It's true, I feel like people are only making a bigger deal about Aaron because he's white.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
lmao get the gently caress out of here with you making an entirely innocuous post something about race you loving clowns

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Absolutely incredible that you can't grasp how the concept of time works

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

No Butt Stuff posted:

They have tons of money and access to Healthcare

Regeneron

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Hughmoris posted:

A busy week for the NFL. How many months have passed since that Gruden email leak? 4?

Nothing happened this week besides the Aaron Rodgers news.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Ok Clay Travis

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
The Green Day Packers release Nimrod this off-season

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
https://twitter.com/rschooley/status/1457746623195348992?s=21

haha of course they do

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Trade deadline is 4pm EST (gods time) so I'm assuming then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Chuds? If you're not being hypocritical you're likely viewed as a weirdo in America in general. It's a national identity at this point.

You just aren't fluent in sarcasm