Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Tim Whatley posted:

I will gladly take your pathetic OBJ off your hands, Browns

Same

Also willing to take baker off the browns burden so they can get elite QB kirk cousins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

If your question is which do I want then my answer is the one that did no rapes and isn't Trevor siemien

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

That’s not Gardner Minshew.

Payton: we have minshew at home

The minshew at home:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Highbrow Slick posted:

Just now during the word series Joe Buck had to read a “brought to you by” promo for the ALL NEW CHEVY CORVETTE and my dude there could not be a worse time quite possibly in the world.

The world series ending tonight is very sad because it means Joe buck is back and ready to ruin more games

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao at Aaron rodgers. A hearty lmao.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Guze posted:

A white lady with dreadlocks shaking a bag of rocks at you does not work against covid

*coughs nervously* um, source??

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I want a HIPPA covid vax for Christmas

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wilderthanmild posted:

So many stupid behaviors are reinforced by not having immediate or serious negative consequences. "Oh this thing didn't kill me, guess I made the right choice."

Coincidentally, this line of thinking also reinforces drunk driving habits. Someone decides to drive home drunk one time, they don't get caught. Next time they need to get home and they are drunk, maybe they consider a taxi, uber, car services, whatever, but hey, driving home drunk worked out last time. Soon it's just a thing they take for granted and do every time, because just getting in your car and whipping home is easier than even something really easy like a team supplied car service.

I've also seen this exact line of thinking laid out to defend drunk driving. Like People drunk drive everywhere all the time, only like .1% of them will kill anyone!

statistics are poorly understood by humans, and even less understood by statisticians

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fsif posted:

It's because he was drunk and relaxed, actually.

This was Rodger's homepathic treatment to raise his antibodies

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Honestly shocked more players didn't just lie about being vaccinated instead of doing the HIPPA dance

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

You seem to have missed Sunday when the Jets backup QB came out and pitched the best game in the league while Wentz poo poo up the field with multiple dumb picks. Jets should be the favorites tonight. Clownball will be at maximum. It's gonna own.

I will laugh if Zach Wilson is a huge loving bust but Mike White is tom brady 2.0

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

How was rookie of the month not chase? Dude had a 200 yard two touchdown game

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

N: Just looked up who's playing monday night
V:

Fields name may become literal as he becomes one with the field by halftime.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Diva Cupcake posted:

Win some lose some. Point is Mike White is basically as good as Lamar Jackson.

Mike White is actually just white Mike Vick

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Quiet Feet posted:

That was when everyone was younger though. As the forums got older the Libertarians moved on.

Wanted to make sure this post got appreciated

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hoping he drops to the saints. By God do we need even a lovely Diva WR

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I saw 300 unread posts and wondered how the hell the OBJ saga was this entertaining and... well lmfaoooooo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

I was one of them, because it was unprecedented to get an effective, safe vaccine rolled out in like 8 months time. When I found out the mRNA technology had been in the works for a long time, and especially after the actual rollout we didn't have people turning into crocodiles, I hopped on board.

Maybe different for everyone, but I remember doing experiments in biochem and having lessons about what they planned to do with mRNA so I was expecting it to be fine.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

BlindSite posted:

Throw Rogan

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s not, but she’s not really that kind of weirdo. She’s a Bernie supporter and got arrested protesting DAPL. She’s pretty squarely a left liberal on the American politics spectrum.

My God, it's worse than I could have imagined. They're cspam posters.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

A.o.D. posted:

There is nothing new under the sun. We eradicated polio and small pox in spite of those fuckers.

Polio still exists in parts of the Middle East. In part because of suspicion of vaccines... because the cia has been using them as a way to spy on people.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Quiet Feet posted:

Explain Maty Nagy with the Bristol stool chart.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Theres no aftermath thread so I'm gonna say it here.

Kawalimus was right

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

One year ago today

Feel like poo poo, just want him back (the toupee wearer)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Who was worse, Bill o brien or gruden?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I wanted to be the first post in the MNF thread and it was going to say "quote this when the bears lose in humiliating fashion" but i couldnt be arsed because the bears are so bad and boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas posted:

quote this when the bears lose in humiliating fashion