Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Viewer beware. Yorick for a scare!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

pecan

Zurtilik posted:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Alas poor your dick. It never scored.

Escape From Noise

You Rick what you sow

Escape From Noise

Yorick, from nude/dead

gleebster

Only a howler
He poured a pitcher of wine on my head once. Nobody who can through wine around like that is really hurting for cash.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
They say you can't take it with you but trust me if you're that rich the grim reaper can be bribed.

hot cocoa on the couch

sry ladies but it's true

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Bright Bart

Yorick always on Jutland and XIVth like he hood but we all know boy has a trust fund.

He got bars tho (Xannis and mad flow both)

Bright Bart

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

sry ladies but it's true

The Yorick main you take home to your parents and beg a ring from.

The side-Yorick with a huge set of hanging lips.

pecan

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

sry ladies but it's true

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

There's something rotten in the state of Denmark, and Hamlet's taking out the trash.

Bright Bart

Yorick was pretty well to do but his career really suffered after he was called out for masturbating in front of interns as an infinite jest.

Bright Bart

Hamlet: Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. —Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now to mock your own grinning? Quite chapfallen? Now get you to my lady’s chamber and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come. Make her laugh at that.—Prithee, Horatio, tell me one thing.

Horatio: Sir this is a Wendy's

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
yor poorick

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Bright Bart posted:

Hamlet: Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. —Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now to mock your own grinning? Quite chapfallen? Now get you to my lady’s chamber and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come. Make her laugh at that.—Prithee, Horatio, tell me one thing.

Horatio: Sir this is a Wendy's

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)