Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autistic cum slut
Jun 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQJANtKrMe0

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've just uninstalled it and deleted both 1000+ dollar accounts on this advice OP. Thank you, thank you SO much for your commitment to the gaming community.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
its a dumpster fire OP

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
id rather play on the nintendo than that poo poo load of gently caress

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

haivng lots of fun leveling up my steam account

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
cant wait for the Steam Deck Chuds to come cramering in and tripping over themselves to defend their precious distribution service. purge on sight imho

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
absolute breathtaking fuckery.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

glad someone finally said it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'd like to unload a double barrel shotgun right into the top of that steam guy's head. blammo!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is epic store town

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s a “Steam”ing load of you know what, OP.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the hubris of the steam stans cargo cult is embarrassing, the day gaben is milk shake ducked will be delicious

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

the hubris of the steam stans cargo cult is embarrassing, the day gaben is milk shake ducked will be delicious

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/OnDeck/status/1458515799371509762

I am delaying the Steam Deck. Pray I don't delay it further.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My PNW techspace corpo ghoul wife has denied me an ill-devised gaming peripheral for the last time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

My PNW techspace corpo ghoul wife has denied me an ill-devised gaming peripheral for the last time.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted: