Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Is it possible that we could see them add the touchscreen controls to the other Picross games? Just such a nice quality of life feature, pining for the days of Picross DS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Somehow they'll find a way to make Earthbound run like poo poo

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Any recommendations for a carry case that'll hold the Switch + Hori Split Pad Pro attached? Fair number on Amazon to choose from

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

why did i watch that like four times

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

What's the best platform to currently play Okami on? Asking for......a friend

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Is there a good third-party dock or solution to use the switch with a PC monitor? kinda want to start playing docked at my PC desk, or at least have the option.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

hatty posted:

Smash Bros, 1080 Snowboarding, the Mario Parties, and DK64 at least

Mario Parties on NSO with online play.....my god.....

(will never happen)

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

lmao "perform over 100 types of daily tasks" sounds great!

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

those with the most strokes will have their blood spilt upon the green, in survival golf

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

yeah my wife is a cloud version too, not actually in my home and doesn't bleong to me at all

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

can't wait to find out my favorite game when i was 14 actually sucks poo poo, but i will 100% buy this

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Morpheus posted:

hey guys I need to get groceries at 4, not sure I'll be back before 5, can you ask Mr Nintendo to delay the direct until I'm back. I really need, like, some cereal and stuff.

do what that kid at cal state fullerton did but to your grocery store, problem solved

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

man ghost trick just makes me want a hotel dusk duology on switch

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

surf rock posted:

I loved the first Hotel Dusk but I didn't get very far in the sequel despite importing it special; was it good?

well i haven't played it in a decade but i remember it being just as good. RIP cing

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

"what do kids love about the game boy?"

"alone in the dark"

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

holy loving poo poo

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

this looks like an uchikoshi?

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

now i can finally play baten kaitos, a game i bought 20 years ago but never once touched

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

farm game! farm game! farm game!

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Thumbtacks posted:

oh gently caress tales remaster

yeah but remember it's locked at 30 fps :(

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

404notfound posted:

An action RPG on a Nintendo console called Sea of Stars surely won't be confused for an action RPG on a Nintendo console called Star Ocean

if it’s good then no one will have trouble telling them apart

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

happy xmas (the war is over)

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Hrist posted:

Listen. The Game Gear is basically the Switch 1.0 And that thing worked just fine in some dumbass aspect ratio. So I believe in the New Nintendo Presents THE Switch. With the 4x4 inch screen and only plays the touhou games.

fondly remembering the Genesis Nomad my parents for some reason bought us in 1996 and stacking Sonic 3, Knuckles, and a Game Genie precariously on it while in the car on the highway

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Finally buying Okami on Switch during this sale. Third copy I've owned, hopefully it's the first time I'll actually play it

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Some review or post somewhere described the plot of Engage as “generic Saturday morning cartoon nonsense” which is exactly right and has been stuck in my head for months, for better or worse. At least the gameplay is the best in the series

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

how bad have i hosed up getting my TOTK copy delivery from Gamestop? I shouldn't even expect it on Friday, right

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't think you understand, I am usually fine with Japanese voice acting, but here I specifically wanted to relive the Baten Kaitos 1 English VA.

I don't know much about Baten Kaitos, is the original English VA particularly good/bad/fun-bad? I was bummed to see it's not included but also not sure how much I'd get from a 2003 voice track as a first-time player.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Wait, so the one where you had to do the (sorta) complicated bomb stacking and bouncing right? Hero had a jump button iirc

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

If they remastered XCX it would then become accessible to me and I would have to play it, and I don't think I'd like that

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

woofbro posted:

Dude liked this tweet in response... I have no clue how likely a Cing game could be reissued.

https://twitter.com/tdi_poke/status/1700558266533593264

Another Code/Trace Memory make more sense than Hotel Dusk, as much as it pains me to say it. But everything Cing is dead so who knows how that would happen

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I am curious how some of the Hotel Dusk features would work on Switch

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

it's.....it's ok....it's just nice to see any Cing game remembered, right? right?

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Unicorn Overlord is already a better name than Triangle Strategy

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

my best friend Nunu

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

yeah this is our home base, known as.....the headquarters

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

what is a peachette

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Did anyone play the Famicom Detective Club games? Was scrolling through my Deku Deals list and forgot I had those on there. A lot of random localized stuff on my list actually

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

The vibes in a Direct have never been worse for a Silksong reveal

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

"Braid on Switch" is the funniest thing to throw in there at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

My wife loves to watch me play Yakuza, but when I played Three Houses docked she wouldn't stop laughing about the name "Faerghus" for weeks