Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

to paraphrase the bible a bit to make a dumb oblique hint, “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the lurkers in the yob, nor the posters, but only the pecan."

the bible doesn't say anything about minutes, so those are knowable

less oblique: if you're searching in the right place, there is only one post with the same minute timestamp as the hint that led you there (which is frankly some excellent puzzle design)

You can search by timestamp? I really only got this feature recently and haven't really figured it out yet. getting the feeling these puzzles are also going to be beyond me.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Percy Teatwillow posted:

i’m sorry, i’m not trying to be rude, but i have absolutely no idea what is going on in this thread and would like to know if this is an ARG or something?

peep Terry Harri's thread in the stickies.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut