Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
Leblanc simped for the second-worst character in FFX-2 so hard that she started a criminal organization about it, FFX-2 was ahead of its time with its girlfailure representation

fluffyDeathbringer fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Nov 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

jokes posted:

Someone should use a mod to replace Garnet with Steiner in that scene

not sure I like the implications of Steiner's rear end being soft through his armor

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

BioEnchanted posted:

He tried but their helmets just clinked together.

:golfclap:

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

kimahri got done so loving dirty by the game mechanics

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

NikkolasKing posted:

The Reunion mod's creator was kicked off Qhimm so I think you'll have to find his script elsewhere.

what'd he get kicked for

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

Sjonkel posted:

Getting the JRPG-itch after playing FF7 Remake recently and DQ11 a few years ago. I see that I have FF9 in my Steam library, is this a game that is worth playing today? It's the only FF I haven't played from the PSX and PS2-era, but I'd rather not use 10 hours to find out it's not very good. I'm also curious if there is a lot of grinding required to level up to not just die to bosses, or if you get all you need with XP and equipment just from following the story.

just watch an LP

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

Sakurazuka posted:

Yeah just experience a videogame in the worst way possible

but I didn't suggest actually playing IX?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

Frionnel posted:

loving Mi'hen Highroad

do different areas actually have different random encounter rates in FFX or is it just that they feel more annoying on Mi'ihen