Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
- Save the gushing about it until after, when you have returned to your car, or to the bus, or otherwise later where it is safe to post. If you pull your phone out during dinner, the yobber will expect, at minimum, pet photos. If you have these ready, then by all means, post away.

- Do not under any circumstance lock eyes with a yobber or even look directly at them. Theirs is not a presence conceivable by man; truly G*d's one "inbuilt flaw" for our own protection. Should we gaze upon such beauty, we would see even the greatest works by normal men as shallow, emotionless garbage.

- For the love of G*d come into the thing chill. If the yobber smells unchill vibes on you - and yes, they smell them, don't ask me - they will go out of their way to make you chill. Problem there is, sure that might sound great and accomodating

*drops shades below eyes*

but you have no idea how chill these people are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
- Don't be the first to reply to their new threads and don't reply too fast. Give it a little time. This will cause the yobber to pursue you, for your affections via posting together and being the first to reply to each other. The hunter becomes the hunted 😉

Finger Prince

Be your own boyfriend

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Finger Prince posted:

Be your own boyfriend

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I actually thought that this was a Flintstones thing.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Give a firm handshake!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Zurtilik posted:

Give a firm handshake!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
do not taunt your date

do offer a hand job under the table when you're first seated at the restaurant as it will build trust and " break the ice"

Areola Grande

ask questions. if they have any kind of 5 year plan u must flee. not a real yobber accept no substitutes :nono:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Nov 5, 2021

Frances Nurples

what about a 5 beer plan?

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Pets and hobbies.

Just trust, brah.

Areola Grande

Frances Nurples posted:

what about a 5 beer plan?

that should probably be ur plan on the way 2 the date tbh. It's the only way 2 just be urself in my experience

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Bright Bart

It is acceptable and in fact good form to share your joint.

It is another thing entirely to "light an op blunt" and "let [their] b**ch hit it".

Disrespectful.

Bright Bart

Check your forums signs for compatability prior to extending an invitation.

Blue forum and pink forum can work out. But blue forum and TCC can bring the house down.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
It is normal to pull their hair and run away yelling, "No [gender]s allowed!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Don't be afraid to emptyquote their posts.

Emptyquote their post, then complement the post you emptyquoted so that you now have TWO posts of yours in support of their post!

Get a 6'r for them somehow, like defend their post so much it gets annoying, so now you have no choice but to PM them, because you can't post.

Rent a skywriter- no one does this anymore, right? But imagine on your date you both look up and holy poo poo! It's DICKBUTT! YOU'RE poo poo POSTING IN THE loving SKY!

Moments later; yeah, you guessed it- Kirk Johnson, gaped open high up in the sky, and you both say out loud:

"How did they even get the ring?"

Areola Grande

Viginti Septem posted:

It is normal to pull their hair and run away yelling, "No [gender]s allowed!"

it's the new McDonald's jingle too

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Areola Grande posted:

it's the new McDonald's jingle too

:hmmyes:

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Make sure your seasonal sig is up to date unless you want to look real tacky.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

How Wonderful! posted:

ha, ha ha ha, yeah...

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

Tacky is my personal brand

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Don't be afraid to emptyquote their posts.

Emptyquote their post, then complement the post you emptyquoted so that you now have TWO posts of yours in support of their post!

Get a 6'r for them somehow, like defend their post so much it gets annoying, so now you have no choice but to PM them, because you can't post.

Rent a skywriter- no one does this anymore, right? But imagine on your date you both look up and holy poo poo! It's DICKBUTT! YOU'RE poo poo POSTING IN THE loving SKY!

Moments later; yeah, you guessed it- Kirk Johnson, gaped open high up in the sky, and you both say out loud:

"How did they even get the ring?"

BRB, learning to fly so I can shitpost in the sky :buddy:

pecan

Finger Prince posted:

Be your own boyfriend

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Like yobber-dabba-date. Or something.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Two people doing a crime is a heist. Follow me for more sexy first date ideas

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Two people doing a crime is a heist. Follow me for more sexy first date ideas

See this is the good stuff.

Please watch Oceans 11-? movies in preparation for your date. Also, it means a lot when you provide your date with a balaclava that matches their sig colors.

Bright Bart

You don't have to push them on the playground or pull their hair. You can just tell them "I think you're real nice and chill and I am happy that you agreed to this date it's a lovely time".

You can of course do the former but just know that you have options okay?

Code Jockey posted:

Also, it means a lot when you provide your date with a balaclava that matches their sig colors.

Honestly if you don't do this for me it's date over man, date over.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Nov 5, 2021

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Remember, as of patch 0.21, the Orbr app works a lot differently now. You swipe left to say maybe, you swipe right to say yes, and you scream HELL YEAH GIMME SOME OF THAT to trigger Super Like mode

There is no option to reject someone any more, and I am so, so sorry. I just forked OKCupid and swapped the logo for hammock kitty. I'm so sorry

Bright Bart

Sexual attraction and expression of that attraction between enthusiastic, consenting adults is normal and healthy.

But please remember that orbs procreate by :justpost:ing and adopting lurkers they call out.

hot cocoa on the couch

Code Jockey posted:

Remember, as of patch 0.21, the Orbr app works a lot differently now. You swipe left to say maybe, you swipe right to say yes, and you scream HELL YEAH GIMME SOME OF THAT to trigger Super Like mode

There is no option to reject someone any more, and I am so, so sorry. I just forked OKCupid and swapped the logo for hammock kitty. I'm so sorry

yobbr

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

man I already paid for... ugh this is too good not to though. gonna email Google and see if I can change this thx

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

How Wonderful! posted:

but that's kind of my thing yo, rocking a 2019 spring sign in nuclear winter 2027

vanisher

First, say the ritual greeting (ktmu)
Then ask if they have any updog

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

vanisher posted:

First, say the ritual greeting (ktmu)
Then ask if they have any updog

here's one I learned my last trip to Neo Hong Kong:

Don't ask them that. Tell them "not much what's updog with you?"

Want to know why? The latest replicant firmware has a bug that core dumps trying to understand and avoid a self-own situation, and the firmware says "if cannot escape self own, own self"