Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Pets and hobbies.

Just trust, brah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

It is acceptable and in fact good form to share your joint.

It is another thing entirely to "light an op blunt" and "let [their] b**ch hit it".

Disrespectful.

Bright Bart

Check your forums signs for compatability prior to extending an invitation.

Blue forum and pink forum can work out. But blue forum and TCC can bring the house down.

Bright Bart

You don't have to push them on the playground or pull their hair. You can just tell them "I think you're real nice and chill and I am happy that you agreed to this date it's a lovely time".

You can of course do the former but just know that you have options okay?

Code Jockey posted:

Also, it means a lot when you provide your date with a balaclava that matches their sig colors.

Honestly if you don't do this for me it's date over man, date over.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Nov 5, 2021

Bright Bart

Sexual attraction and expression of that attraction between enthusiastic, consenting adults is normal and healthy.

But please remember that orbs procreate by :justpost:ing and adopting lurkers they call out.