Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It's almost here, everyone! The most wonderful time of the year! A time for family! A time for friends! A time for old memories and new beginnings! A time of year where we gather with those we love, think fondly of those who can't be there with us, raise a glass and cheer to our health as we break bread together!

That's right! It's nearly time for TOYOTATHON 2021!!!

It's less than a week away but I'm pumped and I'm preparing! Got the Monster and Rockstar on ice! Ready to hit the dealership and just go hog wild just looking at all the great deals on Toyota's down at the many dealerships I plan to visit! Nearly 2 months of Toyota bliss! Sometimes I get so pumped I have to go out to my 4Runner and just rev the engine to let off some steam, you know? Sometimes the neighbors complain, but we have a little thing in this country called "religious freedom" and I'll be damned if I'm going to let Jerry trample over my God Given Right as an American to celebrate Truckin' and/or Fuckin'! I don't care if he is president of the HOA!

TOYOTATHON BABY! OW!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Nov 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

lmao I was not expecting "toyotathon"

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

lmao I was not expecting "toyotathon"

Have you heard the good word of Kichiro Toyota and how he died for your inline-six?

*Hands you a Toyotathon pamphlet*

Escape From Noise

Anyone else get a Toyotathon tattoo every year? I've been working on some designs with my tattoo artist lately. Got a few ideas going.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I've already eaten six Toyotas and I'm not even tired.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
More like the most How Wonderful time of the year! Vroom Vroom baby I'm buying TWO Camrys this time around!!!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

More like the most How Wonderful time of the year!

:eyepop:

drat. Nailed it! Two Camry's sounds sweeeeeeet

Escape From Noise

Which one do you think is better? This...

Or this?

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

going absolutely apeshit at all the shiny new toyotas on the lot. wow, look at those tires! look at those windshields! i bent a ton of them are first-in-class in all sorts of features, like safety and comfort and value! there's only one car brand worth of a -thon and it is 100% toyotas. can you imagine a hondathon? no because it would loving suck. fordathon? stop makng me boredathon. gimme the toyotas. i want to look at the toyotas and imagine kissing the toyotas. i want to tuck a flyer under my pillow to give myself good dreams, dreams of low APR financing with $0 down. i want to sit in the middle of the bed of a new toyota pickup truck and plan where i will put the cooler, and where jake will sit, and where gary will sit, and where joanie will sit, and where stuart will not sit because he's a dodge ram guy and doesn't want to sit in a toyota truck. fuckin stuart just come chill with us, in the toyota

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

going absolutely apeshit at all the shiny new toyotas on the lot. wow, look at those tires! look at those windshields! i bent a ton of them are first-in-class in all sorts of features, like safety and comfort and value! there's only one car brand worth of a -thon and it is 100% toyotas. can you imagine a hondathon? no because it would loving suck. fordathon? stop makng me boredathon. gimme the toyotas. i want to look at the toyotas and imagine kissing the toyotas. i want to tuck a flyer under my pillow to give myself good dreams, dreams of low APR financing with $0 down. i want to sit in the middle of the bed of a new toyota pickup truck and plan where i will put the cooler, and where jake will sit, and where gary will sit, and where joanie will sit, and where stuart will not sit because he's a dodge ram guy and doesn't want to sit in a toyota truck. fuckin stuart just come chill with us, in the toyota

Sounds like you should ditch Stuart TBQH

How Wonderful!

Gary ain't worth one iota of my Toyota

biosterous

How Wonderful! posted:

gary usually brings snacks tho

stuart just compalins that he finds the bed of a dodge ram to be more ergonomic for drinking in :rolleyes:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

If only it was all year long!

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

Gary sounds like a real Ford Fiesta iykwim

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'd love a new lightly used Corolla.

Zurtilik

I don't like hatchbacks aestheically but I think I'm going to get one next time because they seem to have a bit more head rooms and I keep scraping my head in my cars ceiling.

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

I'd love a new lightly used Corolla.

And miss out on huffing that pure new Toyota smell? You're missing out!

Zurtilik

Checked the used prices and I legit might just end up buying a new car if things don't chill out in the next couple years.

ErrorInvalidUser

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ass-penny

EFN it must be wild to get to celebrate this glorious event in the motherland of the holiest of companies, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION. Tell me, the children must be singing songs and stylized parade floats must be flooding the streets. I bet people line up in every neighborhood to shun and cast stones at any neighbor stupid enough to drive anything that isn't a Toyota. I imagine kindly old men gathering local children together to teach them how to ghost ride their BRAND NEW 2022 Corollas.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

free Toyota thong w/ purchase of a Prius this year :craboot:

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

EFN it must be wild to get to celebrate this glorious event in the motherland of the holiest of companies, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION. Tell me, the children must be singing songs and stylized parade floats must be flooding the streets. I bet people line up in every neighborhood to shun and cast stones at any neighbor stupid enough to drive anything that isn't a Toyota. I imagine kindly old men gathering local children together to teach them how to ghost ride their BRAND NEW 2022 Corollas.

There's definitely a lot of history and ritual you see a lot more of here. It's a local holiday, second maybe to New Year. Some banks and businesses take days off and many visit shrines and temples.

It's really neat to see the history of it and how it's performed, especially in more traditional places like Kyoto and Nara.

How Wonderful!

That's incredibly moving. So sick of living in this backwards-rear end country where I can't even marry a Toyota (legally)

Twenty Four

Zurtilik posted:

I don't like hatchbacks aestheically but I think I'm going to get one next time because they seem to have a bit more head rooms and I keep scraping my head in my cars ceiling.

Headroom? Just get a Tacoma, plenty of headroom, hold their value well, and run forever. Room for passengers and cargo. It's like you don't even know the true meaning of Toyotathon? You just have to believe and be cleared for financing!

I mean if you want a hatchback it had dang well better be a Carolla for Toyotathon, but if you are serious about head room it's time to get serious about a Tacoma!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I celebrate Mazdapalooza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

gallery of sigs

he/him