Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Heck yeah i'm up for some Secret Santa.

Gift Preferences:: I think this year I'd like to shoot for more esoteric gifts. Miniatures for mechs or D&D characters would be a ton of fun (the more weird the character/mech, the better). Premade adventure modules would also be a blast to play around with - I already own Out of the Abyss and Dungeon of the Mad Mage for 5e, but i'd love to get a module to potentially run for the group. With RPG systems, I already have some books for 4e, 5e, 13th Age, LANCER, and Blades in the Dark. I enjoy crunchy systems (and 4e heartbreakers) so physical books for anything fitting those descriptions would be fun as well.

General Location: Midwest USA.

My Solemn Vow: I will not grinch my santee. I will post in the thread when I get my present and show everyone what I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

LaSquida posted:

does anyone want to tell them what year it is

For many of us, it still feels like March of 2020.

Wait, what the gently caress do you mean it's almost 2022

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Christmas cheer should be on their way to my Santee. I have another surprise in store, but my computer suddenly died today so that may have a *little* bit of a delay- hopefully not enough to go past the deadline.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I also want to note that the gift from my Santa had arrived this week. Pictures will be uploaded as soon as I am able to.

I absolutely love it as a gift - it was everything I was hoping for and more.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

moths posted:

Thanks!

Happy Holidays! It looks like Games Workshop cut off the note that I had sent to you, but honestly it's kind of preferable because if Noise Marines can't find a goo then what is a noise marine even good for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

moths posted:

I just got home to an unexpected package, and it contained a ruined French-style villa! (Some assembly required:)

There's no note - did you bonus gift me, Arrrthritis or have I acquired some other mysterious patron?

It was a bonus gift, yes. This one was also supposed to have a note attached but I guess not!

These were both ordered on the same day, too