Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

BYOB has arguably been on the cutting edge when it comes to the discovery of and education about cutting edge sexual novelty devices. It was here that many of us first learned about Passion Dust, the dick sucking trolly bot, the Alive ONE dual-motored masterbator, and Balldo (:balldo:). Hell! This is the forums that opened my eyes to getting my dink sucked off with the coin op vaccuum @ the carwash!

So I think it's time for BYOB to BYOD (Build Your (Our) Own Dildo (or other sexual novelty device))! This could be what makes us our BYOBillions!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
we've all seen bongs shaped like dicks, but what about a dildo thats also a bong?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

teen witch

Nosfereefer posted:

we've all seen bongs shaped like dicks, but what about a dildo thats also a bong?

I’m gonna need to see some schematics

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

teen witch posted:

I’m gonna need to see some schematics

:nws: https://puffingbird.com/products/penis-novelty-glass-bong-dab-rig :nws:

Stoner Sloth

woah that is one major dick bong!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Nosfereefer posted:

How about a bong with a built in vagina? it's already got a chambered air control system to facilitate natural suction. Other than jizzing in the bong water and having to make out with your pocket pussy I don't see the downside.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

What if we make a buttplug that can be spun like a top?

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Tiny Myers posted:

What if we make a buttplug that can be spun like a top?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
We're close. I feel like it's right on the tip of my

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Open the door, get on the floor.

Everybody gently caress the cockasaur!

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

Open the door, get on the floor.

Everybody gently caress the cockasaur!

Cockasaur: It's a living...

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Escape From Noise posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FINALLY, a place to post my DSTR prototype

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Oh and if anyone wants to order one of those Dickasaurus Rex's, my buddy makes them.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
It's like a regular dildo but it's hollow and you can unscrew the little lid at the base and hide little notes inside.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

free Trapt CD posted:

It's like a regular dildo but it's hollow and you can unscrew the little lid at the base and hide little notes inside.

Flip top dildo and it's actually an edibles dispenser (like pez but for we'd)

Escape From Noise

VIP (Very Important Peehole): Turn your peehole into a glitter and/or champagne cannon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Butts are very byob. Is it possible to have sex with a butt? Lol. What if the butt farted. Lol