Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
https://mobile.twitter.com/RalphWStats/status/1457930858141261832
It wasn't even close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1458064631038189571?s=20

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Oh wow I thought it hit the crossbar for some reason lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Ah my bad, from the angle they showed live it looked like it hit and I went and walked the dog right after so I didn't see any replays

Also I was a little tipsy but I'm pretty sure the announce team was saying it hit the crossbar?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/thecomeback/status/1457913103669100546

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Oh wow I thought it hit the crossbar for some reason lol

I totally thought that too at the time until I saw the other angle

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Everyone thought it did from the first angle, I think it lined up perfectly to hit the ground directly behind the crossbar from the first camera perspective

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--yeah that

HappyHippo posted:

I totally thought that too at the time until I saw the other angle

Yeah it just bounced blocked by the angle of the goalpost on that live shot and up again in a way that made it really look like it hit the crossbar, everyone was fooled.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

drat near obj's cap hit in cost.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Lifespan posted:

And then I want Jamal Adams to pick off a... pass
Might as well wish for a golden pony while you're at it.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

It's impossible to say whether I'd rather have Teller or OBJ. This is sarcastic.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Oh, for sure.

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1458028759517261829

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Counterpoint:

https://twitter.com/BFRMedia/status/1457943213130625025?t=Rczfne_3zdGBG7EoTcMIBA&s=19

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Hell yeah Teller

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Cassius Marsh looking like the Far Cry 5 antagonist

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Who could've saw this coming?

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1458086308274974727?s=20

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Guess you could say he... messed up. Or something.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

^^--yeah that

Yeah it just bounced blocked by the angle of the goalpost on that live shot and up again in a way that made it really look like it hit the crossbar, everyone was fooled.

My gf got mad at me when I tried to convince her that it doinked. Needless to say I got owned by the replay

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

The real winner of the current Aaron Rodgers story is the put-upon Packers GM who's been getting poo poo for years for not being able to keep him happy.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If you don't want Aaron Rodgers to go on another radio interview to really set the record straight then.... go gently caress yourself.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Kalli posted:

If you don't want Aaron Rodgers to go on another radio interview to really set the record straight then.... go gently caress yourself.

I wan t him on Periscope or Twitch or something live so he can just talk unimpeded for an hour or two.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
https://twitter.com/footballzebras/status/1458087230572949504lmao of loving course

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Aaron what is your Parler handle? Show yourself, coward!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kalli posted:

He usually comes onto McAfee's show on Tuesdays I think. Maybe we'll get another sound bite today.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

He usually comes onto McAfee's show on Tuesdays I think. Maybe we'll get another sound bite today.

:sickos:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

Oh NO

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
New conspiracy theory: Aaron Rodgers paid off the refs to take the heat off him

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Maybe he'll challenge Ariel Helwani to a fight

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

I can't believe cancel culture would make Aaron Rodgers say stupid and wrong things

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

DLink how do you respond to the fact that even the ref didn't say Marsh said anything to the Steelers

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Come on, you know deep down you want this

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

shirts and skins posted:

DLink how do you respond to the fact that even the ref didn't say Marsh said anything to the Steelers

:flag: Conspiracy to Taunt :flag:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

To avoid taunting penalties all players should stay motionless for 10 seconds after the play and then walk silently in single file back to their positions.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

shirts and skins posted:

He did admit to being smashed, to be fair

Chernabog posted:

To avoid taunting penalties all players should stay motionless for 10 seconds after the play and then walk silently in single file back to their positions.

Hand the ball to the ref after scoring a TD and quietly jog back to the sideline

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Intruder posted:

Hand the ball to the ref after scoring a TD and quietly jog back to the sideline
A La "The Barry Sanders Maneuver."

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Taunting should be mandatory IMO

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chernabog posted:

This is probably exactly what the NFL and owners want.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Chernabog posted:

Back in the stupid no celebration era I remember someone scoring, then just putting the ball down and running to the bench, ignoring high fiving team mates, just to sit motionless and expressionless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy

Don't you bring this voodoo here