Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I AM VERY EXCITED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

I AM VERY EXCITED!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Zurtilik posted:

I AM VERY EXCITED!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Zurtilik

I hope GaG is okay. :ohdear:

I know they were posting about some stomach stuff the other day. Too good of an Orb to lose.

Twenty Four

As usual I didn't sign up mostly for being a bit worried about privacy issues though especially financially this year, but, I always love living vicariously through who gets what and the joy that it brings other, and therefore also to me! However, the big reason I posted was...

alnilam posted:

being a dad to a really fun almost-3-year-old
alnilam
Dang nice friend, this is another one of those "no way!" time flies moments! The "we are expecting" announcement feels like maybe a year and a half ago, crazy stuff!

Goons Are Gifts

Sorry sorry sorry there was a thing and then another thing and then poof two days were gone and I was like, oh no I missed my own deadline!!

The matching is done and we're ready to go and I will mail you all TODAY and then we can actually do this

Escape From Noise

Whenever is good for you, friend. You did a great job last year even with all the crazyness and I still have really fond memories of the whole secret Santa experience brought to you by BYOB feat. Goons Are Great

Goons Are Gifts

Ok I did it! I think I got everyone, you may check your mail now, there might be information about your santee in there

Please tell me if someone did NOT receive an email or something came up and this can't ever work to that santee or if my delay causes you to not make it in time (in which case we can extend the deadline).
Sorry for the byob typical chaos over here, I hope everyone knows where to get started now!

Escape From Noise

Gotta find a gift for an absolute posting legend.

Time 2 get s3ri0us!

Escape From Noise

Can you feel the Christmas cheer? I can, and I don't even really like Christmas very much. This is some wild stuff and I'm maybe too excited about it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh drat!!!! I got a superstar!!!!!!

I have so many things for this, this rules... Carlos, my man, get ready...

Bingo Bango

I am an unofficial participant in this secret santa but HW! and I had some fun dreaming and scheming about what we're going to put together for our legend of a poster.

alnilam

The nice thing about byob is every one of us has a legend of a poster! including, perhaps especially, me

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

As usual I didn't sign up mostly for being a bit worried about privacy issues though especially financially this year, but, I always love living vicariously through who gets what and the joy that it brings other, and therefore also to me! However, the big reason I posted was...

Dang nice friend, this is another one of those "no way!" time flies moments! The "we are expecting" announcement feels like maybe a year and a half ago, crazy stuff!

Also aww :3: time really does fly i can't believe she's almost 3!!

Lock

My Santee (also a legend, naturally) best be ready, there is no way to prepare for what’s about to befall them.

Zurtilik

Wow can't believe like 4 posters got me for Santa. My mailbox is gonna be too full of gifts!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My Santee, a legend, is likely very familiar with the musical stylings of Rob Thomas, famous singer of "Smooth" by Carlos Santana, and probably other songs.

If not, my Santee will become very familiar with the gentle tones of Carlos Santana's guitars, and maybe like, Rob Thomas could sing another song, one that doesn't matter as much as "Smooth" by Carlos Santana.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

My Santee, a legend, is likely very familiar with the musical stylings of Rob Thomas, famous singer of "Smooth" by Carlos Santana, and probably other songs.

If not, my Santee will become very familiar with the gentle tones of Carlos Santana's guitars, and maybe like, Rob Thomas could sing another song, one that doesn't matter as much as "Smooth" by Carlos Santana.

So smooth Santa

Lock

Mormon Nailer posted:

that song almost made me like the goo goo dolls

almost

which is to its credit!

Goons Are Gifts

it does help that I specifically only allowed absolute posting legends to participate this year after our crushing events from last year where we already had too many legends involved

Lock

Look I’m not gonna lie, this is my favorite time of this year, for this reason. The only time of the year I get homesick. Things like this help with that so much.

Y’all stay awesome.

Gramps

ooh man I got a real cool poster and I'm v excited to go shoppin for my orb fren

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Also aww :3: time really does fly i can't believe she's almost 3!!

:3:

Derpies

by sebmojo
stoked to be santa for the biggest legend here and now have to scour all the weird places in Utah for local trinkets and stickers and things

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Bingo Bango and I went down to the craft fair today and went on a spree, hope you fuckers love artisan goods and treats.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

uh oh it seems like i'm SIMPLY

HAVING

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I just realized how soon that international shipping deadline is coming up. I need to get on it.

biosterous

i met a cat at a party and i talked to humans and ate good food and it was a good time

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

Escape From Noise posted:

I just realized how soon that international shipping deadline is coming up. I need to get on it.

Sorry about that, we planned ahead hoping that more gifts arrive in time than last year, but then I had to deal with a thing and suddenly couldn't post for a few days and poof, time is gone!

Either way, if you or anyone need some extra time either due to my delay or just because you need to finish that 250kg glass sculpture of your Santee's av and the glass needs to harden for a week, feel free to hit me up!
We can work something out with ease and I would never be mean to anyone who tries to make it in time.

Escape From Noise

Oh.. it's not bad. I'm not super busy, so I can try to knock off work early and go shopping. I already have a lot of little things to give them, I just need a nice main gift.

Manifisto

okay, hold onto your butt santee because my international gift is on its way!! (for those keeping track, it was not technically possible to send an international gift by some shipping methods on the 5th as it was a Sunday).

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

I think I forgot something, didn't I?? Anyways thanks to all you international santas, international gifts *should* be on their way by now! Some of you already told me about some minor delays, so I think we should be good. If you did not tell me about delays yet and also didn't send your international package by now I'M GONNA BAN YOU ON THE SPOT please remember to leave me a note so your Santee doesn't scream help immediately :devil:

Escape From Noise

I was going to try for Monday but poo poo got a little crazy! I'm so sorry!

Zurtilik

How did this many days pass already?!

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Dec 7, 2021

more falafel please

forums poster

my santee's wishes were basically kismet, and I had some time today so I got started on Making A Thing. i know it's a little late, but it's domestic, so i'm still hoping to have it there by decemberween, pending post office Nonsense

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Derpies

by sebmojo
my gift should ship out this week, been left high and dry by a friend who does custom work so gonna have to axe off that portion and improvise!

----------------

Zurtilik

I've got the gift in the works.

I wonder which beautiful stranger is my Santa!

Derpies

by sebmojo
my first person falling through on making gifts was a blessing in disguise because I found someone’s self published big bad wolf and the huntswoman novel at a pop up lmao I hope it’s amazing

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

One gift is set to ship soon, like tomorrow or the next day, another one will deliver by ALTERNATIVE MEANS soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Okay. I should be able to ship my thing tomorrow! Sorry!