Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao but also whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did Carmack have anything to say. Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Such a tragic passing. Might fly up to (at the time) Missouri for the funeral.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
an imp zone funeral procession of nissan gt-r’s (painted black) will be traveling the map in honor of the big man. please feel free to pay your respects by honking, doing donuts, or using respectful/appropriate emotes if you’ve unlocked them. i’ll see you out there

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

an imp zone funeral procession of nissan gt-r’s (painted black) will be traveling the map in honor of the big man. please feel free to pay your respects by honking, doing donuts, or using respectful/appropriate emotes if you’ve unlocked them. i’ll see you out there

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Decanza en paz, Impuestobajo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Should be epic. Good time to unveil my SA themed vinyl wrap with all the sick forums lols (doom house, mangosteen, stairs, low tax spine) how’d it turn out? Let’s just say it’s a good time to be a bachelor ;)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Burning out in a circle, ripping fat clouds and crying my balls off while the CNST flag flies at half mast

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Breaking my "last online: 2000 days ago" streak on steam to tell a friend from high school that lowtax shot himself.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Burning out in a circle, ripping fat clouds and crying my balls off while the CNST flag flies at half mast

Fargield posted:

Breaking my "last online: 2000 days ago" streak on steam to tell a friend from high school that lowtax shot himself.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fargield posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fargield posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fargield posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fargield posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fargield posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fargield posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Personally I'm waiting to hear Shmorky's take before I express any opinions.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Personally I'm waiting to hear Shmorky's take before I express any opinions.

you'll have to get a day pass

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

Lol

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol but also this is how I found out the news.

lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aptvRDvDS5s

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

That Little Demon posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

My abuela heard one of the cutscenes from the living room and wept, finally feeling not only acknowledged, but celebrated by this medium. And then when she heard my car engine revving after the cutscene, she started getting hype and her lips pursed like Gootecks.

Fargield posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fargield posted:

Lmfao