Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Bookmarked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This really sucks. Whatever you think of lowtax, he created something great in a world where not many people can say that, myself included. My heart goes out to his kids and other family members.

Is this confirmation that he's actually dead?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Blackula69 posted:

more like estate tax

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Acerbatus posted:

Lowtax selling the forum means we're no longer obliged to be buried with him, right?

Unfortunately that was the one condition Jeffrey let him keep in the contract

Jeff, you fool

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

LadyAmbien posted:

Guys, I just want you to remember while posting, if you are about to write something mean about him that one day my daughter will be old enough to Google this thread and her older sisters already are.

Please try to be kind. This was their father. No matter what my relationship was to him or with him, this was their Daddy and they are hurting.

I recognize that I have said unkind things out of anger about Rich and our relationship on here in the past, so I get the hypocrisy in me saying this.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Falls Down Stairs posted:

rip lowtax. in tribute, here is a lowtax fanart dated 2013:

He didn't deserve this

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

SeANMcBAY posted:

All you old returning posters should stay here a while. The forums are still pretty good and better than Reddit.

You say this but every time an old account comes back they try to tell us about Jordan Peterson or some poo poo

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Will I make it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

quit posting on lovely fuckin twitter

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Starky posted:

RIP lowtax

One time he responded to a post on BYOB and told me to watch some weird kung fu movie.

Did you

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

SeriouslyGuys posted:

Here to say hello. Hello!

Hi

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There's something poetic about Lowtax dying and a dozen furries talking openly about suiting in his death thread

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Factor_VIII posted:

Yeah, stuff like EPG telling a woman who had suffered multiple miscarriages "Your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded" does look pretty bad on retrospect.

It looked bad at the time tbh

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Y'all who haven't been here should continue posting, there are at least 25 threads on here

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Does Jeff own the asset?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It's kind of a shame. There was a transitional period where it was still kind of illicit but happened anyway, and it felt extra good knowing someone risked being punished to say your post was funny.

:emptyquote:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I want to hear Integral's opinion

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Are you the 10bux NFT psycho or

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Psychotic day for the forums

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is reality breaking down now because I've completely lost the plot at this point

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What the gently caress is happening.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

"Logan Day is a psycho" coming from a weirdo posting a dead man's suicidal ideations from private chatlogs

I don't know Logan but this glass house you're building is looking awfully lovely

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Futa Snake posted:

Don't act like you weren't curious to see them. I'd rather have his word on why he did it than yours on the matter out on the internet.

I had written something a lot nastier but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're grieving. What you're doing is not healthy, very weird, and you need to log off.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

It's pretty clear it's about you and not about him. Go elsewhere.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Futa Snake posted:

I lost a good friend of mine, so I don't really give a single gently caress about what anyone has to say about me, my methods or what I do.

Your methods are invasive and creepy, paint you in the eyes of the people you're trying to share them with as his next victim, and you're using every available opportunity to trash someone he abused, but who is also grieving.

You might claim to not give a gently caress but you're going about this in the worst possible way.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Futa Snake posted:

ambien accused me of having an affair with rich, which ironically did bring us closer over laughing at the absurdity of it

her word is poo poo

megans police report was pretty light considering my friends home lives

logan told me herself she's BPD and pretty heavy into the booger sugar

the only people i truly feel sorry for is his mom and the children who'll never get to remotely remember the good of their father.

I mean, my post was not asking you to demonstrate the things I was saying. You should log off.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm gonna take my own advice and log off, hope you find some rest soon

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Torquemada posted:

Sorry I’m late, what’d I miss

Oh, you know

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Goonsage Emeritus

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

12 Point Buck posted:

gotta give him credit: he could have retired early on as a multimillionaire and lived a calm, gently caress-off existence. but instead, he posted

My ancestors are smiling at me, Redditor. Can you say the same?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Farm Frenzy posted:

God the culture of ancient sa is so funny

Hello from the gas chamber

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Katamari Democracy posted:

Too late, you already read it. Its in your head now.

Looks like it's in the crazy person's head judging by the photo. By the transitive property of jism it's in ours now too

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Shame Boy posted:

What's he up to

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Heath fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Nov 13, 2021

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

DannoMack posted:

look at how much left side there is on his face

Barnacle Rich

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Raxkor posted:

I can't even fathom the rationality about posting that to "prove her point" in a memorial thread for her """""""friend""""""" but, I guess the more bans the more :10bux: is harvested.

Because she's a narcissist and it has everything to do with herself

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Ceive posted:

So you're telling me a snake with a human's dick sold their Digg account for :10bux: to a fish frozen in cum that then hosed a flask behind the Subway next to the gas station? Great content. Donated $100 for the kids.

Exactly. :thanks:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I mean I guess you could see the sign from the road with a grenade on it and assume they're a shop that sells weapons

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

WS6 97 posted:

So dumbass kills himself, his whore ex wife hosed him to the tune of 3.5k a month and there is some tranny with jizz in his mouth posting pics in this thread for reasons, am I missing anything?

Yes, a permaban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

SchrodingersCat posted:

Modern SA is very milquetoast, PC, lets-not-offend-anyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ