Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

welp, no matter what opinions are, people dying sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Outpost22 posted:

Have you even read the Trump lol thread?

no I like good threads

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This really sucks. Whatever you think of lowtax, he created something great in a world where not many people can say that, myself included. My heart goes out to his kids and other family members.

yep, fuckin blows losing people

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Dude's dead some of you can move on now

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

That sucks

Also Jesus Christ gas this thread already

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

hbag posted:

i made a thing while i was probated lol

Shut the gently caress up hbag

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

fuctifino posted:

Could LadyAmbien's post be added to the OP? People should see that more than Fragmaster's attempt at eulogising the cowardly and abusive piece of poo poo.

Her posts should be quoted and the thread closed

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

anime was right posted:

I do recommend locking this thread in a vault in a few days, tbh

Should be done right now. Ambien's already stated concerns about all the victory dancing and the kids a couple times now. This poo poo is gross as hell.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

The dude sucked, news at 11. But she's said some of the kids are old enough to be reading (and are, even though I'd say that's a bad idea.)

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

a cyberpunk goose posted:

This is more about like culture critics on YouTube videos or Twitter or TikTok or whatever, not them literally reading this thread. If they’re actually reading this thread then there is no god in this world

LadyAmbien posted:

Guys, I just want you to remember while posting, if you are about to write something mean about him that one day my daughter will be old enough to Google this thread and her older sisters already are.

Please try to be kind. This was their father. No matter what my relationship was to him or with him, this was their Daddy and they are hurting.

I recognize that I have said unkind things out of anger about Rich and our relationship on here in the past, so I get the hypocrisy in me saying this.

I ain't saying feel bad about the guy (I don't) but it's right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

lol dude ain't even owned the place for a good while some of you guys are never gonna get Lowtax outta your systems