Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mr. Squishy posted:

I had forgotten this accursed match.

This one was good. The last man standing match was the cursed one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

This thread sponsored by Pepsi™

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sticklefifer posted:

This thread sponsored by Pepsi™

I would never take pepsi's money without giving coke a chance to counteroffer first

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’m gonna take this opportunity to say Pepsi needs to bring back holiday spice Pepsi.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Best seats I have had was 2nd row floor for the Long Beach NJPW show just before AEW started up.

Also had floor seats at the ramp for a Vegas NXT show when Samoa Joe and Nakamura we're hotshotting the belt on house shows. The weather got real bad and the arena was maybe half empty at least. Everyone just moved up and I was 2nd seat from the front corner of the ramp. Joe was injured I think and there was no Nakamura/Joe match either. 1st time seeing FTR live though.

Open prediction is Pac is going to murder Andrade and eat his face without washing his hands before or after. He may leave with Malakai to form a berserker group with House of Black.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

RandolphCarter posted:

I’m gonna take this opportunity to say Pepsi needs to bring back holiday spice Pepsi.

Holy poo poo, someone else remembers this. It was so good and they never brought it back. Best I can do to recreate it is putting some spiced rum in a Pepsi and I don't drink that much

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Goddamn, this is hard to choose.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
My prediction is that Hangman-Omega will be the best singles match of the year in AEW

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

We just hit 214 entries, a new predction game record :toot:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

IcePhoenix posted:

We just hit 214 entries, a new predction game record :toot:

So many predictions... yet so unpredictable. Well except the men and women's world title matches.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I think I picked ATT over Inner Circle and I'm regretting that decision.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Kosmo Gallion posted:

I think I picked ATT over Inner Circle and I'm regretting that decision.

I figured they were going to keep things going for a while and give PVZ or JDS some in ring time before a true blowoff, but Lambert being in the match is kinda the payoff to the classic Cornette feud so yeah I think I picked wrong too.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Starting to feel like we're gonna get a debut during Black & Andrade vs Cody & PAC.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Senerio posted:

Not wrestling but I went to Beetlejuice the musical and our seats were second row dead center.

I saw that show right before covid hit and it was incredible. Glad it's up and running again.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Penguin Patrol posted:

Starting to feel like we're gonna get a debut during Black & Andrade vs Cody & PAC.

Khali?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Sooo, is there any table with the entries/points? I like numbers!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think icephoenix has to manually do that stuff. probably be put up soon. bless us all, the unworthy tarnished

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Goons as a whole went 7-3 on matches, which is pretty good. 0-4 on the non-free text prop bets though (assuming Danielson/Miro is clocked as a stoppage not a submission).

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Fingers crossed I did better than 300th place or whatever I got last time.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Guillermus posted:

Sooo, is there any table with the entries/points? I like numbers!

I didn't do it immediately when I got home and then wanted to wait until after I slept to double check for errors (I probably missed some)

El Generico 94 (out of 99!)
Dango Bango 90
bebaloorpabopalo 83
Jordan7hm 82
Slip 82
algebra testes 82
Benne 80
Basic Chunnel 80
Fartbutt 80
wandler20 78
"Oh they call him the Natural" 20 78
Gambit from the X-Men 78
Netsky 78

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JlZDb7LG8XRfRb31uveUJQgK_MYzOYQIxs8_8qKOBVw/edit?usp=sharing

-I didn't count Spears and :wardlow: as getting involved because they didn't even make it down the ramp so MJF was the only member of the Pinnacle involved in the match
-Wazzu hit the time of Lucha Bros/FTR on the nuts so I gave them double points
-Darby/MJF actually ended up being closer than Danielson/Miro in the end (118/112/2 vs 122/110)

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Thanks for doing this again!

I did very bad.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Thanks for doing this again!

I did very bad.

if you feel like you did poorly just remember that fewer than 10% of the entries did worse than me, the person who makes the questions, as I tied with one other person for 210th

I guess don't think about that if you're one of those 21 people

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
71 points ain't bad. Whiffed it on a couple of the big match results but made up a bit with some of those extra points.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Did better than last time, I’m happy.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
drat. I should change my username to Copywrong

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The only results I'm kicking myself for not calling are MJF/Darby (I had forgotten MJF calling the headlock victory) and Anna Jay valeting Tay (she needed to show up to congratulate Hangers with the rest of the DO). And I was robbed of those Sean Spears points! Robbed!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The "Two-minute" window on the Lucha Bros/FTR; I was off by SIX SECONDS

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Davros1 posted:

The "Two-minute" window on the Lucha Bros/FTR; I was off by SIX SECONDS

I don't remember who but someone was off by one lol

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Squishy posted:

The only results I'm kicking myself for not calling are MJF/Darby (I had forgotten MJF calling the headlock victory) and Anna Jay valeting Tay (she needed to show up to congratulate Hangers with the rest of the DO). And I was robbed of those Sean Spears points! Robbed!

She could have and should have done both!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Jordan7hm posted:

She could have and should have done both!

Who would have popped for seeing Anna Jay the second time of an evening?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mr. Squishy posted:

Who would have popped for seeing Anna Jay the second time of an evening?

Jungle Boy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

decided to count myself for 74 points instead of 71. i don't hold it against you for giving your opinion

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Whoa 2nd place! And I entered my picks before Rampage :smug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hell yes, I did slightly better than average! :woop:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This is the best I've ever done and I still didn't even break the top 100

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I did way better than my normal. :woop:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Mr. Squishy posted:

And I was robbed of those Sean Spears points! Robbed!

Same. There was in fact a match, in which Spears and Wardlow became "involved". :colbert:

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I'll take a top 50 place.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

23rd isn’t bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Can't ever argue with top 25. I shoulda called Miro's losing to stoppage but besides that I can't fault myself too much.

IP, any chance we can get an overall ranking for 2021?