Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
First time in the top 10. Hooray!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Nailed it.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

My result in the ranking is gross

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

My early predictions were so off that I'm just happy I made the top 175.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

IcePhoenix posted:

if you feel like you did poorly just remember that fewer than 10% of the entries did worse than me, the person who makes the questions, as I tied with one other person for 210th

I guess don't think about that if you're one of those 21 people

:(

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

You shall all soon witness the power of my Tragic 8-Ball!
I'm just happy that I'm technically not in last place. It's funny how I seem to know how Dynamite and Rampage will shake out, but nearly bomb out on the PPVs.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
wow I did pretty ok! much better than I usually do in these things, probably my best ranking I think

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
i'm the (third) best

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
good poo poo thank you icephoenix ! :)

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Well I broke the top 200 this time... but I lost to fake Rovert.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
How were my predictions? Mid.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

IcePhoenix posted:

-Wazzu hit the time of Lucha Bros/FTR on the nuts so I gave them double points

Fat load of good that did me!

I do love doing these prediction games as a reminder that I can't really tell what's going to happen, and to dissuade me from ever thinking of betting on pro wrestling.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

The only results I'm kicking myself for not calling are MJF/Darby (I had forgotten MJF calling the headlock victory) and Anna Jay valeting Tay (she needed to show up to congratulate Hangers with the rest of the DO). And I was robbed of those Sean Spears points! Robbed!

pretty much all of this.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I'm pretty happy with my predictions because they made me think of who will probably win each match, which subconsciously made me think about who I WANT to win the matches and that made the show more exciting and that's what all this is really about.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I am claiming that I got 80 points because I am disputing the incorrect answer on saying Spears and Wardlow would be involved.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wahLIbwZTLQ&t=23s

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm sorry that shawn spears (and wardlow) failed all of you but really that fits perfectly with their characters so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

If they wanted to count as involved maybe they should have done a better job, I legit didn't even realize they came out from where I was sitting until sting already beat them up and sent them to the back.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how dare you say sting and his enemies weren't involved. he worked so hard to help his hosed up son.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this was the first prediction game where i completely ignored my brain and just picked everything as i wanted it to happen

so close to last place :(

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

cams posted:

this was the first prediction game where i completely ignored my brain and just picked everything as i wanted it to happen

so close to last place :(

That’s what I normally do, but at all out and this one I just went with what I thought the booking was aiming for.

Totally whiffed on the JB turning into a man story, shoulda realized that’s what his terrible beard was for.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jordan7hm posted:

Totally whiffed on the JB turning into a man story, shoulda realized that’s what his terrible beard was for.

When I was scoring that one I had to do a doubletake to make sure I sorted stuff properly because the whole time I was checking results I just assumed that the 65-ish% was on Jungle Express, not the Superkliq, since it seemed too obvious that was where the booking was going to me.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Holy poo poo how did so many people not clearly see that the superkliq were destined to lose here?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haven't been watching except big deal stuff for the past 2 months probably

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

History Comes Inside! posted:

Holy poo poo how did so many people not clearly see that the superkliq were destined to lose here?

I was thinking that the Superkliq needed to win so that Kenny's loss furthered the cracks in the stable.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

yeah I thought maybe Cole would pin Christian so he could lord that over Kenny later.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Karma Tornado posted:

yeah I thought maybe Cole would pin Christian so he could lord that over Kenny later.

this was my thinking

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I was thinking along the same lines - Kenny loses the title, while the SuperKliq beat Christian/Jurassic Express, and that leading to further friction within the Elite.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Renaissance Spam posted:

I was thinking that the Superkliq needed to win so that Kenny's loss furthered the cracks in the stable.

This was my prediction too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

bottom 20 baby WOO im good at wrestling