Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Chipped in.

I also figure that if the fund isn't used per intention, the exes will make online stinks about it, as would two rather smart teenage girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

pliable posted:

Awesome, thank you for doing the lords work 🙏🏼

There is so many conflicting stories flying around that I do not know what is true and what is not anymore. All I loving want is to ensure this money goes directly to benefit the kids and not a dime is squandered on horse poo poo.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out the girls' own psycho grandmother is behind any of the narrative that is working to pull down the gofundme. With her 'connections' and 'resources'.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Not to be controversial, but I think suspicion of ANY fundraiser is reasonable to have.

That said, the people involved all stated to the best of their ability that the donations will be spent as intended with the daughters. If you don't trust it, this piece has been said, don't donate and gently caress off. Thanks and have a great day!