Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lowtax is loving dead

mod edit: News like this can be triggering or distressing regardless of the circumstances. Remember you're not alone if things are getting tough, and there is hope and help available.

If you are in the US you can call the Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or visit them online at suicidepreventionlifeline.org if you want help. They are there for you 24/7/365.

If you are in the UK you can visit https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/, email jo@samaritans.org or freephone 116 123 (24/7, although you may have to hold at peak times due to high demand for the service, please do not panic as calls will 100% be answered)

We have a list of additional resources too if you are in an abusive relationship or just need someone to talk to, including international resources. Please reach out to a mod or admin for more information.

mod edit 2: You can provide material support for Lowtax's kids here.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 19:28 on Nov 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

he's hearing about meat linux in heaven now

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7finT5Xov04

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
lmao

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
cool, usually when I turn on CSPAM at midnight it's just Bad News Bears

rest in pieces, pugfucker

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Just had my first shart since 2011 in honor of his legacy

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fake news, lowtaxes are alive and well in bidens America

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Holy poo poo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Just found out. Mangosteen or opiates did him in?

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Just found out. Mangosteen or opiates did him in?

Based on what's going around in the gbs thread... suicide.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
F

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’m guessing he killed himself. I don’t see his Facebook account.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Oh wait there it is

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
havana syndrome claims another victim

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
He's making GBS threads out of dicknipples with angels now.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

wow, drat, he is dead

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

and i helped.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

holy poo poo

DemsBad
Jan 11, 2021

by Hand Knit
ngl, i dont feel bad the serial abuser offed himself, even if he did make fun of people on the early internet

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

If he had read cspam more he would have noticed the stickied thread. RIP taxman serial abuser

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

All joking aside.

Love goes to his family. Richard's family and kids will have to deal with this hardship and I hope they can find happiness, love, and peace in the future.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jS5fTzMP_mg

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

what a loving loser. dying, pfft

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
:blastu:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

All joking aside.

Love goes to his family. Richard's family and kids will have to deal with this hardship and I hope they can find happiness, love, and peace in the future.

Given the history, I imagine most of Lowtax's family will be feeling a bittersweet sense of relief that its finally over and they can move on to whatever the next phase of recovery from trauma is

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
which witch, the wicked witch

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Nix Panicus posted:

Given the history, I imagine most of Lowtax's family will be feeling a bittersweet sense of relief that its finally over and they can move on to whatever the next phase of recovery from trauma is

LadyAmbien posted:

Guys, I just want you to remember while posting, if you are about to write something mean about him that one day my daughter will be old enough to Google this thread and her older sisters already are.

Please try to be kind. This was their father. No matter what my relationship was to him or with him, this was their Daddy and they are hurting.

I recognize that I have said unkind things out of anger about Rich and our relationship on here in the past, so I get the hypocrisy in me saying this.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

All you SSRI-guzzling 30-something doughy computer-touchers doing freaking epic 2015-GBS-detached-style “lol just lol” posts in this thread are loving vile and I can tell none of you have ever been happy.

RIP Richard, thanks for the memories and condolences to his children and loved ones.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

kids if your reading this: i paid for your meals. gently caress you. i own you b*tch

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

this is absolutely how he wouldve wanted to have been remembered. hes looking up at us right now and smiling

NeekBerm
Jun 25, 2004

Who are you calling chicken?

College Slice
finally, something both good and funny happened

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Well then. He was a good person who never did anything wrong, and anyone feeling any kind of mixed emotions at his passing is just a bad person. Only positivity allowed. Stiff upper lip. Repress anything else, its healthier that way

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Honestly it still hasnt sunk in yet that he's dead. Really makes you think.

https://twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/1458628456783228933?s=20

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
luckily every individual cspam thread will be about this

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

what was the final post of Lowtax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008