Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

maybe lowtax faked his own death

if he did, he probably started a new life under the sea, where he grows saltwater mangosteens and plays video games all day

and when he walks out to his mangosteen fields, he carries a big red diver's sledgehammer to dispense swift justice on any lobsters and crabs that give him sass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
why this thread back?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rexicon1 posted:

why this thread back?

why not?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Holo Duck posted:

Everyone here is soOo concerned about how he treated his wives, yet when one of his ex-wives ask everyone to be kind about his death, you all tell her and her children to go gently caress themselves.
Stop pretending you have morals, go back to 4chan you cowards.

who's lowtax?

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rexicon1 posted:

why this thread back?

'Cause I just found out he's dead and I came here to cuss at everyone about it

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Rexicon1 posted:

why this thread back?

you got something better to talk about, you ingrate? someone's making money off us, and holo dunk is here to figure it out

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

why the gently caress did i watch this

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Holo Duck posted:

Who do you think ALL of his money is going to go to now that he's dead?... Do you think he was buried with it?

IIRC didn't it turn out that he didn't actually have all that much money because he'd pissed it away on vanity purchases and/or most of the assets were in his mom's name

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

christmas boots posted:

IIRC didn't it turn out that he didn't actually have all that much money because he'd pissed it away on vanity purchases and/or most of the assets were in his mom's name

if one lives in a mansion and drives an expensive toy and survives off mail order baked goods one is rich(ard) no matter how many mommies monies are to blame

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

The Saucer Hovers posted:

if one lives in a mansion and drives an expensive toy and survives off mail order baked goods one is rich(ard) no matter how many mommies monies are to blame

he was deliberately dissipating marital assets and the judge had just ruled so, leaving him on the hook for more than he had left

richard was many things but "any good at financial planning, like, at all" was not among them

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
still dead.

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

he was deliberately dissipating marital assets and the judge had just ruled so, leaving him on the hook for more than he had left

richard was many things but "any good at financial planning, like, at all" was not among them

Ah yes. God forbid she make her own money.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Holo Duck posted:

Ah yes. God forbid she make her own money.

Here we go

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

christmas boots posted:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold up.

You forgot all the ketamine. That doesn't count as a vanity purchase.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

more like loltax

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah let's just let his ex slide on being a violent alcoholic and wonder why there was domestic violence issues.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lowtax was scum and there's no conceivable reason not to stress this repeatedly

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Holo Duck posted:

Yeah let's just let his ex slide on being a violent alcoholic and wonder why there was domestic violence issues.

oh yeah that's the stuff

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

oh yeah that's the stuff

Yeah, plug your ears you coward

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Dustcat posted:

yeah lmao he deliberately wasted all his money so that he would leave them nothing

someone post the screencap from his twitter saying that any father who killed themselves and left their children behind would burn in hell

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Holo Duck posted:

Yeah, plug your ears you coward

just to be clear which relationship are we saying he was the victim in? because it seems like there was abuse in a couple of them.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

"Oh man! I gotta get rid of all this money, and QUICK!" said the poor man

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

christmas boots posted:

just to be clear which relationship are we saying he was the victim in? because it seems like there was abuse in a couple of them.

who's we? i think it is just this one jackass.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

who's we? i think it is just this one jackass.

oh sorry I meant we in the conversation between him and myself. I’m trying to ingratiate myself so it really hurts his feelings when I make fun of him for being a gross weirdo

duck don’t read that first part

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

oh sorry I meant we in the conversation between him and myself. I’m trying to ingratiate myself so it really hurts his feelings when I make fun of him for being a gross weirdo

duck don’t read that first part

You sound butthurt about being called a coward

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So none of you even read the post accusing him of abuse? Pull your heads out of your rear end and stop claiming to give a gently caress about his exs or the situation in general.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Holo Duck posted:

You sound butthurt about being called a coward

no i thought that before you called me a coward also you had very clear instructions not to read that part so i don't see what gives you the right to be upset with me

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

no i thought that before you called me a coward also you had very clear instructions not to read that part so i don't see what gives you the right to be upset with me

I can't stop reading

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

holo duck you should try to remember the good things about lowtax to honor his memory

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

holo duck you should try to remember the good things about lowtax to honor his memory

Be careful what you dream for..
'Cause you just.
Might.
Get it.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
well he did kill an abusive, pill popping, alcoholic, deadbeat piece of poo poo

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

well he did kill an abusive, pill popping, alcoholic, deadbeat piece of poo poo

He didn't kill my uncle Rick! He was pancaked by a dump truck

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

it only took lowtax beating 4 different women for people to start to wonder if something was up

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Dustcat posted:

Like how he couldn't stop posting about how he was going to get one over on his bitch of an ex only to get owned by the judge so thoroughly that he splattered his brains all over his living room wall rather than take care of his children.

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nothus posted:

Like how he couldn't stop posting about how he was going to get one over on his bitch of an ex only to get owned by the judge so thoroughly that he splattered his brains all over his living room wall rather than take care of his children.

And you're just another scumbag who uses his exs and children as a reason to run your mouth about a dead person, even though his ex asked people not to for the sake of their children. 😄 what a loving 'tard you must be. Are you white-knighting and hoping one of them fucks you? Lol what a loser

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

i don’t think anyone really thinks or cares about lowtax anymore. this thread isn’t exactly bustling with activity

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Wheeee posted:

i don’t think anyone really thinks or cares about lowtax anymore. this thread isn’t exactly bustling with activity

Maybe that's why the whole site went downhill 😄

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Holo Duck posted:

Maybe that's why the whole site went downhill 😄

it's probably just because you stopped posting, guy with a 2009 regdate whose searchable post history starts yesterday

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

holo duck instead of trying to pick fights on a dead gay forum at the bottom of a hill, you should light a candle for lowtax and say a prayer for him

dude's gonna need a few