Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Terror Sweat posted:

3500 a month in spousal support seems like a lot of money

where'd you get that figure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Riot Bimbo posted:

Not gonna lie he was a piece of poo poo but I've got too much first hand experience of the trauma suicide inflicts; lost an uncle i wasnt even close to when i was 14/15 and I still flip out hard over suicide stuff at 32.

I don't mourn for Rich as such. And yet I'd prefer he still be among the living, and I weep for the rather cruel and final infliction of a trauma on his surviving kiddos and loved ones, because that trauma is one I KNOW to be agonizing.
as lovely as he was, he will probably be missed by many people close to him, enough that this may well hurt them for years and years and that loving sucks and is nothing to celebrate

just a final "gently caress you" to people he's been hurting for years. i feel really bad for his family

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Brrrmph posted:

How much alimony/child support was he gonna have to pay? Dude hadn’t had a real job in decades. Where would he have even applied, let alone make enough for to support them and himself.

someone itt said $3500/month but i have no idea where they got that

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
hey remember when lowtax's response to "so did you beat your wife or not" was "they've never proven it in court" lmao

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
so i spent some time reading books instead of internet, is lowtax still a dead rear end in a top hat or what

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i once sent the guy a PM thanking him for making the forums. this was before i knew about all the wifebeating ofc

i don't regret it; it's one of the only good things the dude ever did

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Filthy Hans posted:

still dead, still an rear end in a top hat

excellent

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
has anyone said 'puttin' the "dead" back in "deadbeat"' yet

'cuz if not, someone should

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
how 'bout maddox, what's that guy up to

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Azathoth posted:

went full chud a while ago iirc

what, "for every meat you don't eat i'll eat five" guy turned into a chud :eyepop:

say it ain't so

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
you know, it just occurred to me, the guy was like a notorious pill popper right? also a drunk

he could have just "OD'd", you know, handful of pills with a cheap whiskey chaser, would have been just as dead, but his family could have gone, well maybe it was an accident. but no, he had to fuckin' shoot himself and remove all doubt

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

why the gently caress did i watch this

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
well he did kill an abusive, pill popping, alcoholic, deadbeat piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley