Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
He's making GBS threads out of dicknipples with angels now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Can we unban getfiscal now?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

grover got a job at vice

Didn't LF get shut down because people harassed Grover?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

they "harassed" him on the forums by making fun of his house. there was no rl harassment afaik. a few months ago some girl on twitter took a selfie outside his house tho.

Ah, the way Lowtax worded it in the closing post makes it sounds like Grover got stalked/harassed/death threats.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3410745

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

IAMKOREA posted:

Didn't he also lie about getting visited by the FBI or secret service or whatever? Lol imagine believing a word this guy said

I mean I'm not happy he's dead, suicide is awful but still, he was a manipulative abuser and liar

Yeah, I was just trying to figure out why someone would think Grover and his family got harassed by goons.