Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Once again, Something Awful is in the news, and once again no mention of BYOB. Do they talk about Goon Squad? Sure! FYAD? You better bet your bottom dollar! But BYOB? Not even a little mention. When do we get to lick the brass ring? Any ideas on how to get mentioned? Maybe send out some fruit baskets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

I dunno in that old article they mentioned goon meets and kids doing drugs I thought that was a callout somehow but I just ctrl-fd for "hammock kitten" and the results are mildly disappointing

maybe we need a hammock puppy as well?

True. We might be missing out on the key demographic of "dog people" (people who like dogs. Not dog/human hybrids).

Escape From Noise

Glop Demon posted:

someone talking about everything that's going on mentioned that the forums are good now and they mentioned byob specifically so I thought I'd swing by. It wasn't the news though, just some girl I kind of know so idk if that counts

The News is where you find it imho

Escape From Noise

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hello! We’re glad you stopped by! If you haven’t already stopped by the chat thread to say hi I’m sure the folks over there would love to see you.

Also, can confirm. Wolcume, hallo, & chatte

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

@astral please make hammock cat 50% bigger to attract the media

Good idea! More bigger=more newsworthy

Escape From Noise

Someone posted the hammock dog pretty recently, right?

Escape From Noise

Putty posted:

HNGHHHH!!!! *drops dead*

My last wish... is for my Vice article to mention BYOB...

Please, the media! Would you deny the dying wishes of our beloved friend?

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

hey the news why dont you come here and say nothing about us for once

I guess you could say The News is lurking and refusing to post.

Escape From Noise

FluffieDuckie posted:

I think the problem is we’re not controversial enough.

What? We're just going to pretend there's not a huge divide between those that believe that all foods are sandwiches (correct) and those that (unfortunately) believe all food is soup in a bread bowl (wrong)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

Not juicy enough. But a food direction!

Cursing food? That may be taking it too far! But maybe we need to cross some lines? :ohdear: