Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.
Because for some reason there isn't a forums wide announcement thing. Can read the details in GBS if you want, but main thing is helping the kids.

Donation link in here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3984523&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.
Also, hello all.

Does anyone else actually have a loving Parmos thing any more?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

MattWPBS posted:

Also, hello all.

Does anyone else actually have a loving Parmos thing any more?

There are still some og parmos knocking about, you're a rare breed now

While we're on the subject I would ask that all good lads and lasses don't make any spicy jokes about the late richard in this forum because if someone reports it I'll have to get my cards out and I can't be arsed. You know the kind of posts. Put em in the big GBS thread if you would be so kind