Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
y’know, going forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

We used to but it was ruled out to be unnecessarily ableist as sone of us are dogs with typing laser eyes and other hand lacking idividuals.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the friendship square op

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The secret hand shakes aren't on the menu but if you ask they will sell you one. The machines are frequently broken, though.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
It's actually a secret hug OP

:glomp:

The Voice of Labor

it's penis fencing op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My hands shake all the time, but it's no secret

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

No, like, hold your thumb slightly more crossed like... Okay, no, watch me. This, this, here, here's, up, down wigg--no, just watch. No, like this. This, this, here, he--okay, no. So, let's try this instead. Like a duck? The the duck is surprised! And he has a mullet. Not a rat tail! No! Business in the front, party in the back! Yeah. Okay. Try again.

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

No, like, hold your thumb slightly more crossed like... Okay, no, watch me. This, this, here, here's, up, down wigg--no, just watch. No, like this. This, this, here, he--okay, no. So, let's try this instead. Like a duck? The the duck is surprised! And he has a mullet. Not a rat tail! No! Business in the front, party in the back! Yeah. Okay. Try again.

w00p w00p

if u hear me fo u c me i got king kong in ma trunk
ya its avoiding eye contact until anxiety makes you puke on your sweet button up flavortown shirt

Smilies are on

FluffieDuckie

w00p w00p posted:

ya its avoiding eye contact until anxiety makes you puke on your sweet button up flavortown shirt

Wow you are a yobber.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Prof. Crocodile

I keep waggling my mouse up and down in increasingly complex patterns but nothing seems to be happening.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

w00p w00p posted:

it opens many doors, you know

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Voice of Labor

lol look at this neophyte thinking they can access the handshake when they haven't even reached the level of the secret shrug

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"well young henry william III, we've been looking at your qualifications, and you don't disappoint - and your references are just exquisite! not to mention your father's rather generous contribution to our establishment... however, how should i put this delicately? despite your excellent fit, we're more or less forced to admit another candidate"

*scene change to said candidate, crying and puking in the bathroom next door*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Twenty Four

Mormon Nailer posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

"well young henry william III, we've been looking at your qualifications, and you don't disappoint - and your references are just exquisite! not to mention your father's rather generous contribution to our establishment... however, how should i put this delicately? despite your excellent fit, we're more or less forced to admit another candidate"

*scene change to said candidate, crying and puking in the bathroom next door*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Guy 1: Shake, daps, shimmy left, wink, Michael Jackson spin, shake 4 times with inverted hand

Me: Pass, Friend!

Guy 2: Stands a few meteres away and waves

Me: Pass, Friend!