Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

kntfkr posted:

Also I thought this thread was gonna be about the motion picture Short Circuit and honestly I think it's a better topic.

:colbert:

I cried & went to my room when Johnny 5 got the poo poo beat out of him, and my mom took me out of my room to show me when they fixed him all up & gilded him, but I wasn't comforted because they still beat him up in the first place.

edit: gently caress you autocorrect

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Nov 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

kntfkr posted:

yeah that was traumatic. he's such a friendly robot and they just didn't care!!

Yeah, I saw that when I was like 5. Apparently this was a PG movie too. drat.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Bust Rodd posted:

My favorite is when smokers (with gross breath, hair and teeth) like to insist that NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, eats the cigarette after sex.

Buddy, if the best part of sex is the part where it’s over, I’m sorry, but you’re bad at sex. That’s just the facts!

I heard from Peter Griffin on Family Guy that smoking after sex is like putting your penis to sleep in a feather bed.